- 09.

a thunder hit the dark red night sky, at the same time, striking a pain in jungkook's heart as his glistened doe eyes watched seokjin fell to the ground, eyes screaming for help, as the crazies hovered over him, biting and tearing his flesh into pieces and blood started to splatter all over the cold ground, making jungkook's knees wobble at the sight that will haunt his life for eternity.

the doe eyed male could feel like someone just threw a whole bucket of cold water at him, it felt like the whole world fell into a slow motion, every second brought pain in every veins in his body.

he was helpless. he couldn't do anything. before his eyes, a whole nightmare occured.

a tear slipped from seokjin's eyes, he just let the crazies swarmed over him. he took a one last glance at the younger and plastered a last smile.

don't worry, this is not your fault, jungkookie.

the doe eyed male could feel his heart shatter into pieces, never to be fixed again as he helplessly watched his hyung get eaten alive by the crazies.

hyung...

he could feel his knees wobble yet the man behind him held him tightly, refraining him for falling to the cold ground completely.

memories of his hyung flashes his mind and his heart ached more. his doe eyes are now swollen and cheeks red from crying heavily.

"i'm s-sorry."he choked out. this is all of his fault. his friends are now dying because of him.

if he wasn't a soulmate of a monster like taehyung, none of this would have ever happened. the whole city wouldn't succumb into chaos.

its all because of him. the one that is destined with taehyung. everyone died, all because of jungkook.

loud growls and moans were heard from the crazies, tearing the flesh apart from seokjin, his whole organs are now fully visible on the outside. the male is now long gone, having his whole body getting devoured by the crazies.

taehyung stood there with a blank face plastered on his handsome face while holding his beloved's arms.

now that he finally found his beloved, the crazies can now attack whoever they want to without ordering them to look at the moon.

hoseok, who was inside the car, just watched the whole scene in front of him. he felt sick in his stomach and loud sobs escaped from his throat. he couldn't also do anything. he is now terrified for his life.

jungkook is now grieving for the loss of his hyung. his dear hyung who took care of him when he decided to be independent and moved out from his parent's old house, taking the position of being both of his older brother and a father.

and now speaking of his father, jungkook's doe eyes then went wide.

fuck, fuck, fuck— he completely forgot about his father who is just living twenty minutes away from his apartment living.

"my beloved," jungkook felt chills shiver down his spine when he felt taehyung's breath in his nape, lips touching the unmarked skin.

"w-why are you d-doing this?! you fucking killed my hyung!" he thrashes against his hold yet unfortunately, taehyung wrapped his arm around his delicate small waist and gripped into it.

"y-you fucking monster! i fucking hate you! let me go!"

"i must eliminate every person who is close to you, darling." taehyung continues, lips kissing the younger's earlobe. "you should know that the moment i've laid my eyes on you and found out that you were the person i've been looking for for so long, know that i would go to such lengths, killing everyone who you love, just to have you mine alone."