high school (special chapter)

It was early morning and Y/N had to wake up because she had school. She slowly opened her eyes due to her very loud alarm. She went to take a shower and prepare for the rest of her day. After the warm shower that finally made her mind wake up, she tip-toed to the sink to brush her teeth. While they were doing so, a sudden thought surprisingly popped up in their mind that made them drop their toothbrush in the sink. They scratched their head and looked in the mirror. Y/N had the weirdest dream last night. She went to the same school as Suna?? KENMA WAS ALSO THERE?! All of this was too confusing for her and she chuckled at the thought of possibly mentioning the nightmare in the discord server. It was going to cause so much chaos! She put her uniform on, put a jacket over it, put her shoes on and left the house. She was listening to music while walking towards the bus stop and halfway there she decided to text Kenma and Suna so she can have a laugh with them about her weird dream.

y/nfurry
HELLO DIPSHITS

sunarin
its too early for this
i knew eventually we were gonna have to deal with you
but why so early

y/nfurry
I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT

kodzuken
not like i care...
but what was it

y/nfurry
SO 
AJEYJFTHRKJDRHMT
ITS TOO FUNNY
SO LIKE

sunarin
spit it out

y/nfurry
yes zaddy

sunarin
oh-
zaddy you say-

y/nfurry
SO LIKE 
WE WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL 
WEHRLASTHU5LSREIY
I CANT HOLD IT TOGETHER RN

kodzuken
but we do go...
to the same school.....
🤨

y/nfurry
wdym 😃
you literally go to nekoma
and suna isn't even in our perfecture
stop joking around!
WHAT ABOUT BOKUTO AND KEIJI HUH?!
ARE THEY IN ON UR JOKE TOO THEN?!

sunarin
y/n
they are the ones who go to nekoma
what are you on...

y/nfurry
WTF R U SAYING BRO
DO U HEAR YOURSELF

kodzuken
chill out
did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed 

y/nfurry
NO! 
BUT  APPARENTLY, I DID WAKE UP IN THE WRONG UNIVERSE !

sunarin
she has been acting pretty weird lately ngl
is she over my simping jokes

y/nfurry
wdym YOUR simping jokes
i am the one that is supposed to simp for you here

sunarin
Oh....
So its mutual 😘

y/nfurry
with your personality and ur shitty jokes in this universe....
i don't think so bae- 😃

sunarin
WAIT
DID SHE JUST CALL ME BAE?!

Y/N turned off her phone. A few minutes later she found herself entering "Fukurodani Academy". Everything seemed like usual until she entered the school. She walked to her locker to place her freshly washed PE clothes that her mum had carefully folded and placed in a plastic bag and to  change into her school shoes. Opening her locker, she was met with a slightly taller figure. IT WAS SUNA?! WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING HERE DRESSED IN A FUKURODANI UNIFORM?!

"Hello lovely <3"- he spoke.

"Did you just use an emoji in real life, Suna?!"

"Thank you once again for giving my mum the secret recipe for your bento."

Y/N couldn't help but notice how he slowly nodded his head while talking. While she was observing his features he sent a small smile her way.

"I'm dripping with good looks. Just SOO charming"- he moved his head slightly closer to her.

Y/N found herself completely amazed at the sight of this completely different part of Suna she had never got the chance to explore. Maybe being stuck in this world wasn't so bad. 

"Let's go! We are gonna be late for class if I keep teasing you."- he said before grabbing Y/N and dragging her to their classroom.

"Our first class is english, right Suna?"-she said, hoping the classes weren't reversed here as well.

"Yea. Also Y/N, what happened with calling me Rintarou and WHY THE HELL are you allowing me to call you by your first name. You never do??"

"I don't?"

"Yes. Look, I know we are supposed to joke around and all but you have been acting weird today and I am starting to get worried. Oh, by the way, can i copy off your history homework? Pretty please."

"Yea, I suppose."

The rest of the day went by smoothly. Y/N figured out this universe was a reversed version of the real world and tried to think of ways to get back to reality. But all of that hard thinking was unsuccessful. At the end of the day, they just went to bed hoping for the best.

The next day our main character woke up and rushed over to their phone. She quickly pulled it out of her school bag and opened discord only to find out yesterday's chat didn't exist which caused her to widen her eyes in surprise. She was so happy to be back in her actual body and the actual universe she was originally apart of. 

y/nfurry
HELLO DIPSHITS

sunarin
its too early for this
i knew eventually we were gonna have to deal with you
but why so early

y/nfurry
I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT

kodzuken
not like i care...
but what was it

y/nfurry
SO
AJEYJFTHRKJDRHMT
ITS TOO FUNNY
SO LIKE

sunarin
spit it out

y/nfurry
yes zaddy

sunarin
oh-
zaddy you say-

y/nfurry
SO LIKE
WE WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL
WEHRLASTHU5LSREIY
I CANT HOLD IT TOGETHER RN

kodzuken
but we do go...
to the same school.....
🤨

Y/N realised that this was an endless loop and she was going to be stuck in it for eternity.

A/N
SOOO
I TRIED A NEW WRITING STYLE AND IM ACTUALLY PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER SINCE ITS MY FIRST NON-CHATFIC WORK!!
THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER SO IT IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE MAIN STORY SO EVERYTHING WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL IN THE NEXT ONE !!