-5-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴:𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁𝘀!🖤🔞⚠️yall better skip this if your uncomfortable 🙂
Hyunjin:⬆️
Felix:⬇️ (poor him getting r.i.p in every single story by hyunjin 🤣)

Hyunjin headed upstairs with felix on his shoulder for sure someone saw them but they didn't mind.hyunjin locked his bedroom door and looked at the time it was 6 pm at night so they have alot of time to make out,hyunjin throws felix on the bed and hovers above him "What do you want daddy will do it" hyunjin winked whispering to felix "umm..." felix blushed hard he literally couldn't talk anymore "what is it?" Hyunjin drew circles on Felix's thighs "daddy...you choose" felix whimperd at the touches he was getting from hyunjin "if you suck it like your favourite lollipop I will eat your hole and fuck it" hyunjin dirtly talked to felix which made felix blush even harder "umm...." felix looks around the room "o-okay" felix looked at hyunjin.hyunjin switches their position "on your knees" hyunjin screamed as felix did what hyunjin told him felix took hyunjin's pant off and then his boxer there it is the monster that will destroy him tonight.

"Suck" hyunjin held Felix's hair in his hands,felix gulped and took the tip in his mouth it was too fucken big! "MOTHER FUCKER SUCK IT ALL!" Hyunjin screamed and pulled Felix's hair harder "hmm" felix whined at the pain and started to take hyunjin's cock all in his mouth,he was throat fucking him "ahh~your do-doing good kitten" felix shivered at the pet names and bobbed his head back and forth "fuck" hyunjin cursed as felix went faster and faster,hyunjin could feel himself closer and closer "iam-iam cummin" hyunjin archs his head back,his hands on Felix's hair,his feets curled on the sheets and feeling this pleasure that felix is giving him,as moment passed by hyunjin came into Felix's mouth felix wants to spit it out but "swallow" hyunjin holds Felix's chin as felix slowly swallows hyunjin's cum "good boy" hyunjin says with a husky voice,hyuniin quickly took Felix's wrist and switched their position now hyunjin is top and felix is bottom then took off his own shirt "strip babyboy" hyunjin kissed Felix's forehead as felix didn't waste any time and took out his clothes.laying back on the bed for hyunjin to see him naked for the first time.

"Cuteness in you never fails" hyunjin pinches Felix's cheek,hyunjin took both of Felix's hands up to his head and sucked on Felix's neck leaving dark-red heckys all over his neck as he found his sweet spot receiving a moan from felix hyunjin sucked on the spot then kissed all his body till his waist,hyunjin smirks "what do you want?daddy will do" hyunjin sits down on the bed "b-but I don't know..." felix pouts "then iam leav-" felix grabs hyunjin from his wrist "you said you will eat my hole and fuck it mother fucker remember" felix hits hyunjin's chest "which one first?" Hyunjin raises an eyebrow "eat my hole and play with it!" Felix says annoyed "ok baby" hyunjin greeted his three long fingers to felix "suck" felix quickly took them in his mouth completely covering them with saliva as hyunjin was just looking at him,felix took hyunjin's fingers out of his mouth.

"On your fours baby" hyunjin tapped Felix's waist felix quickly got on the position that hyunjin wanted and waited "Hmm...." hyunjin looks at his hole (iam single and writing this 🥲) "beautiful" hyunjin hissed "it is your first time?" hyunjin rubbed circles on Felix's hole "mm~yes" felix shivered,hyunjin smirked and teased felix more "d-daddy no more teasing!" "Ok..." hyunjin entered a finger slowly in Felix's hole felix gasped at the feeling as everything changed in Felix's face "ah~" felix moaned in pain "does it hurt baby?,should we stop?" Hyunjin asks worriedly "n-no keep going" felix archs his head back as hyunjin went deeper and deeper inside him "ah-ahh be g-gentle" felix closes his eyes tightly tears started to form in his eyes the only thing he is thinking about was hyunjin only and this pleasure that hyunjin is giving him.

"Tell me if it hurts baby" hyunjin thrusted his finger in and out,felix blushed hard getting goosebumps all over his body when he felt the second finger in him "shit" felix shoots his tears out and finally the pain left and starts to be a pleasure instead "fuck" hyunjin cursed at the feeling of Felix's walls tightens around his fingers seeing felix crying he quickly got down and kissed his back then gave give a peck on his lips,hyunjin went abit faster and reviewed another finger in his hole,felix was a moaning mess and crying between pain and pleasure "da-daddy iam-" felix stopped talking when he felt hyunjin stop and takes his fingers out "mmm~whyyy" felix whined "stop being such a baby" hyunjin opened the drawer under his bed and took out lube,hyunjin took the lid off and aplaid alot amount of the substance in his fingers rubbing it on his dick and low moaning at the feeling of him touching himself,hyunjin puts felix on his back and opened his legs wide open for him hyunjin kisses his tights leaving some marks and biting on it,hyunjin positioned his self between Felix's leg "what do you want?" Hyunjin rubbed Felix's cheeck "fuck me please!" Felix looked at hyunjin with a please look on his face "Are you sure?" Hyunjin gave a peck on his cheek "y-yes please!" Felix closed his eyes.

Hyunjin slowly puts his tip in Felix's hole "mhh" felix holds on the sheets tightly,hyunjin went deeper inside felix making sure his not hurt at all,hyunjin stayed in him and waited for felix to adjust and start to move with Felix's permission,he didn't move for a minute and heard felix "y-you can move now" felix opens his eyes,hyunjin took a deep breath and pulled out then again his pushed his whole length back in him all in one go making felix moan a high pitch moan hyunjin starts to move in and out of felix slowly "ugh-your tight.." hyunjin starts to sweat,felix rolled his eyes on the back of his head and closed them tears started to roll down he just like a crying mess "is daddy's cock making you cry does it makes you feel good?" Hyunjin asked shamelessly "f-feels good" felix moaned "f-faster please daddy" felix holds on hyunjin's neck "such a slut" hyunjin went faster "a-ah~" felix plays with hyunjin's hair.

Hyunjin pinned both of Felix's hands on the side of his head to hold them for support "i-i love you~" felix left a sweet I love you for hyunjin "I love you too" hyunjin thrusted deeper,hyunjin let go of Felix's hands "hold on me" hyunjin smiled as felix did what hyunjin told him he quickly wraps his arms on hyunjin's neck hyunjin took one of Felix's leg up to his chest "damn flexible" hyunjin said and started to thrust in this new position "taking me very well slut" hyunjin laughs slightly as he heard that one scream from felix that he wanted to hear "there th-there please" felix begged as hyunjin thrusted in that place faster and rougher "eh~" felix digged his nails on hyunjin's back no matter how it hurts hyunjin was ok with,after how many thrusts felix felt himself getting close "dada iam-" hyunjin stopped felix from talking "me too baby" "can I ah~" felix asks but he can't "you can" hyunjin kissed Felix's forehead as felix shoots his cum out hyunjin waited abit and with 3 rough thrusts he came inside felix painting his walls.

They stayed like this for a couple of seconds then hyunjin pulled out of felix and looks at his hole which was dripping his cum hyunjin rests his head on the pillow next to felix who was trying to fix his breath he looks very exhausted and tired after all they did just now "babe you ok?" Hyunjin took felix in his arms and felt felix building a knock on his hands "y-yes" felix snuggled in hyunjin's chest "iam gonna come now" hyunjin ran to the bathroom and bought a wet towel heading back to felix who was sleeping already he cleaned both of them which felix groaned on it.

Hyunjin wore his pajamas and dressed felix then went down. "Sir the food is ready" lia bows "sorry but we have to sleep you can eat it if you want" hyunjin looked at yuna and lia with a tired face "of course sir" yuna and lia went,hyunjin again went upstairs and slept next to felix hugging him and cuddling together.
__________________

A/n:hello gays I know iam late but I will post another chapter soon and also a new book of hyunlix oneshot you can tell me your ideas 1488 words 🥲 ok anyway bye bye 👋