-20-

Hyunjin suddenly held both of Felix's hands looking at him "Lee felix..." "I love you so much that I can't explain how much I love you,your like the whole world to me when you be sad I be sad when you be happy I be happy your like the sunshine to me baby when your in my safe arms I feel happy that iam with you all the time,the more we be together the more we love eachother forever and my life without you is dead" hyunjin suddenly confessed to felix holding one of Felix's hand as he got down and took something out of his pocket which was a red velvet box

"Would you...marry me?" he opens the box which has a ring inside "h-hyun..." felix starts to tear up "y-yes YES I WANT TO MARRY YOU!" Felix screams loudly,hyunjin smiles and took the ring of the box and placed it on Felix's finger while Felix's tears starts to fall down.

Hyunjin quickly stood up spinning felix in the air and kisses him while fireworks were popping on the sky this was the best kiss they both ever had.

Hyunjin broke the kiss with a crying felix "Hey don't cry" hyunjin smiles and hugs him "h-hyun...please can I kiss you again?" Felix asks him "you didn't have to ask I will even kill myself to kiss you everyday" hyunjin quickly pulls felix and kisses him and felt Felix's lips forming into a smile.

Breaking the one minute kiss felix hugs hyunjin crying in his arms "why are you crying ?" Hyunjin asks and hugs him tightly "it's happiness" felix says between his sobs "oh~someone is getting married!" Seungmin got out of nowhere "SEUNGIE!" He hugged him "Hello how about us" five guys said "OMG!" Felix hugged them all "hannie!innie!channie!binnie!bunny!I love you all" felix says "congrats bro" they all said "thanks" felix blushed and looked at hyunjin "come here" hyunjin says with a big smile which felix quickly ran to him and hugged him "I still can't believe that your my husband or should I say wifey?" Hyunjin laughs "I prefer wifey,sugar daddy" felix says and smiles.

..The end..
Well shit that's not the end but I have to take a break by the way thanks ya'll very much 💕😭💕
(There will be a marriage episode and honey moon maybe more)