-8-

...............

"OK can I please talk to him?" Felix pouts "ok don't be mad" hyunjin kisses him,hyunjin took felix and faced him then puts his in the shower.felix jumps on hyunjin and puts his legs on hyunjin's waist laughing "oh...you flower" hyunjin gave a peck on Felix's cheek.

After the shower 🚿~

"So umm...you ended up liking eachother?" Seungmin placed his hand on Felix's lap "yeah yeah anyway tomorrow is school so can you help me to not go there?"

Felix taps his fingers on the bed "I don't think so" Seungmin rolls his eyes "please?" Felix pleased in a cute way "ok ok" Seungmin laughs.

After 2 days>~(I know my stupid lazy ass)

"Felix felix wake up baby you have to go to school" hyunjin taps felix's back "m~ok leave me~" felix whines "it's 7am lix you have to wake or else you'll be late for school" hyunjin layed back on the bed

"Wake up iam not gonna let you sleep you have to shower,eat breakfast,and I have to take you there" hyunjin took his phone and took a picture

Hyunjj.stu posted a new photo!

I just literally woke up at 6am to take lixie to school!

1,996 likes and others
-
Comments are closed

"Babe wake up comeon!" Hyunjin sighed "ok ok" felix wakes up and stretches then went to the bathroom.

"Hmm....what outfit should I wear?" Felix asks himself and searched for an outfit for today "dada can you choose?" Felix looks at him "hm....maybe that pink one" hyunjin stood up and shows him "this" felix took the outfit

maybe that pink one" hyunjin stood up and shows him "this" felix took the outfit

"And shoes?" Felix puts down the outfit "this one" hyunjin gave them to felix

"OK kawaii it is today" felix stood up heading to the bathroom to change his clothes "oh wow it looks so cute on you lixie" hyunjin looks at him smiling "thanks" felix hugs him "ok now go eat breakfast and come to the car iam waiting there" hyunji...

"OK kawaii it is today" felix stood up heading to the bathroom to change his clothes "oh wow it looks so cute on you lixie" hyunjin looks at him smiling "thanks" felix hugs him "ok now go eat breakfast and come to the car iam waiting there" hyunjin picks up his keys and went to the car.

At school 🏫 ~>

"Be careful lix" hyunjin gave a peck on Felix's lips "I will" felix gets out hyunjin went then felix went to Seungmin "omg bro how are you?" Seungmin hugs him "iam fine thanks" felix puts down his books and sits down "how's hyunjin or should I say sugar daddy?" Seungmin pocked Felix's cheek "he is fine" felix opens his book,the bell ringed after a minute and everyone went to class.

"Anyone has a question?" The teacher asks "no teacher or maybe this nerd felix will" Eric says (this is just a random character not anyone from kpop!) "Yeah" lucas laughs "Eric and lucas behave your self!" The teacher yelled "chill ok ok" Eric looks at lucas.

After all the classes~>

"OK bye I have to go now" Seungmin runs to the car "bye" felix walked and sat down on the chair waiting for hyunjin "oh hello there baby" Eric stops him "What do you need from me please leave me!" Felix walks away but Eric stops him "you thought" Eric,lucas and Jackson comes closer to him "h-hey stop" felix falls on the ground "Hmm...." a knock forms in Eric's hand "stop it please don't hurt me" felix starts tears up and backs up "I will hurt you sugar" Eric laughs,felix was backing up with the 3 Boys infront of him he backed up and felt something stops him from the back he looked behind him and he was...hyunjin hyunjin! "Dada~" felix hugs hyunjin and crys in his arms,hyunjin looked at the three boys with a death stare hyunjin played with Felix's hair still looking at them,he wants to punch those guys till they die.

Hyunjin gave a peck on Felix's head "baby go to the car I will manage with those guys" hyunjin raises an eyebrow,felix looked at them and sticks his tongue out "have fun" felix walks to the car.

"What did you do to him?" Hyunjin asks angrily "umm....nothing" lucas and Jackson walked out leaving Eric by himself "and what are you doing here do you have anything to do with my baby?" Eric smirks "baby hmm?" Hyunjin's blood boiled when he heard the guy said 'baby' to felix "do you even know who I am?" Hyunjin comes closer

"Why would I want to know?" Eric scoffs,hyunjin quickly grabbed Eric by his neck with a strong grip "LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKER IF YOU TOUCHED THAT BABY OF MINE YOU WILL BE DEAD IN MY ARMS !" Hyunjin screams "wha-what?" Eric chocked "AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM IAM HIS SUGAR DADDY" hyunjin grips his neck stronger "AND I SWEAR, I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SAW HIM AGAIN CRYING IN MY ARMS I WILL KILL THE LIFE OUT OF YOU!" Hyunjin punchs him in the face and left.

Eric literally didn't breath he fell down after hyunjin killed the life out of him.

Hyunjin opens the car door and sat in "dada are you ok?are you hurt?" Felix blinks "no iam all right and if they touched you again come and tell me" hyunjin drives.

Home~>

Hyunjin's pov~🦙💙
I was doing my work on the laptop felix was in his bedroom shit I hate this work!
End of hyunjin's pov~♡

"This fucken calls every single day!" Hyunjin picks up the phone "hello" hyunjin greeted "Hello hwang hyunjin we wanted to tell you,you have to come tomorrow I want to see your work" the guy clears his throat "Excuse me but iam working on it now" hyunjin takes a paper out "and if you want me I will be free tomorrow at 3pm" hyunjin opens his files "it's ok but I need at 3pm quickly it's a very important thing" the guy says "yes yes bye" "bye" the guy ends the call.

Hyunjin breathed in and out then started working on his laptop "sir dinner is ready,felix is waiting down" the maid called him

"Coming" hyunjin closes his laptop and went down

Felix was already eating with his phone infront of him watching some Disney movies

"Hello" hyunjin sat down "hi" felix replied and ate

"You have to rest daddy you look tired" felix rubs hyunjin's hair "I can't it's very important" hyunjin took the chop sticks and started eating "ok I have something more important I want a gift" felix closes his phone "what's the gift?"

"I will show you then" felix winked at hyunjin and got up from the dinner table then went to his bedroom
____________________

A/n:hello there gays I have fucken school so I will try to update soon 1116 words 🥲and also comment guys please?