Chapter 5

The pajamas are huge.

He Xile had never worn clothes of this size before. He was a little out of balance. After taking two steps, he had to stop to roll up his sleeves and trousers to prevent himself from tripping over.

Carefully looking at the guards beside him, He Xile was a little embarrassed. The temperature on his face rose slightly, and he said, "I'm sorry."

Perhaps because of his personality, He Xile didn't like to cause trouble for other people.

But of course, the stampede that was caused by his sudden awakening as a museum collection was an uncontrollable accident.

"It's okay, Your Excellency, you can take your time."

The guards didn't mind the slow pace of the little human being.

On the contrary, they were more than happy to spend some more time with He Xile.

He Xile smiled greatfully. He walked forward again.

He just didn't know why, but this time, the two guards beside him seemed to be competing with each other. One is closer to He Xile than the other.

When he reached the door, He Xile was almost sandwiched back to his room.

"... I'm going in." He Xile said.

"Your Excellency, He Xile, I wish you a good dream."

"I also wish you a good dream, Sir."

The two guards saluted in unison and exited the room.

He Xile breathed a sigh of relief.

The people of this planet are too enthusiastic.

After drying his hair with a cloth the size of a bath towel, He Xile climbed onto the bed, covered himself with a big quilt, and sighed comfortably. But after doing that, he didn't sleep and instead turned on the temporary terminal on his wrist.

Due to the laws of this planet, He Xile now has a guardian with special status, and that person needs to provide him with the most basic necessities like clothing, food, shelter, and transportation. Just like how the parents on Earth treat their own children. But as an adult, He Xile couldn't be at ease, eating and living in a stranger's home for free.

He needs to integrate himself into this world as soon as possible.

There is a teaching mode attached to the temporary terminal. Its purpose is to let the newborns of the empire master the use of the terminal as soon as possible.

He Xile opened it, looking at it with relish.

The temporary terminal was actually similar to the mobile phones on Earth, but it was connected to the nervous system. Its response speed is very fast, and there are many more functions in it that He Xile needs to discover by himself.

After reading the teaching mode, he clicked the shortcut icon. When he figured out the general functions of each software, it was already past one o'clock in the morning. He Xile could barely open his eyelids, so he quickly closed the terminal. He laid his body flat on the bed and rubbed his head against the soft, comfortable pillow.

He needs to strive hard to feed and provide for himself as soon as possible.

This was He Xile's last thought before falling into a deep sleep.

Early the next morning.

When He Xile opened his eyes, he found himself curled up in a ball at the edge of the bed, holding a big pillow tightly in his hand. He looked at the space where he had originally slept, and found out that he was now seven or eight positions away from it.