All x Ballerina reader

Requested by @ZarahGustavsson

Title: Slippers

Notes: just a note that i have no clue how to write a ballerina reader but ill desperately try im sorry if everything is wrong i wrote this in 30 minutes and i tried dont be mean to me pls-

"Ugh, come on." I dropped down to the floor and grabbed my toes, pressing gently as they tenderly pulsed uncomfortably in my slippers. "I can already feel them bruising." With a deep sigh, I stood up and got back into position, taking a deep breath before I gave myself a push and froze on my tiptoes. I could see the pain shooting up to my ankles, but I refused to give up again, so I stayed put and counted in my head.

14, 15, 16, 17-

"Hey, (y/n)!" I yelped and fell forward, my toes bending as I dropped onto my knees, Mikey wrapping his arms around me before I could fall any further.

"Ow!" I yelped as I tried to stand straight, wincing as my toes cramped painfully.

"Ouch." I heard from behind me. I looked over MIkey and I's shoulders to see Leo and Raph standing side-by-side wincing. Even as they looked at me, they continued to hold their hands straight, appearing to be doing some sort of weird thumb-wrestling. Whatever.

"Are you okay?" Mikey asked as he carried me over to the couch. I nodded and thanked him quietly as I unlaced my slippers and pulled them off, revealing my bruised and still-bruising feet. My ankles down to my toes were purple and green everywhere, even with little tender spots on the tips and sides of my toes.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sighed and stood up, limping over to my bag that I had left near Donnie, who was sitting on the far side of the couch, entranced in something on his computer.

"Dude, why are you putting on two pairs of socks?" I furrowed my eyebrows up at Mikey from where I was now sitting beside Mikey, slipping the soft fabric over my aching toes, trying to avoid the bandages and tape strips that littered both of my feet.

"What are you talking about? Those aren't socks, Mikey. Those are bruises and band-aids." I laughed and lifted my foot, wiggling my toes. I gasped in pain and quickly put it down as a shot of pain ran down my foot.

"Dude." Mikey said slowly, shaking his head as I stood up. "There are holes in your actual socks." I looked down at my compressions and nodded at the holes that showed my heels and toes.

"I know. I need them." Mikey looked at Donnie, who spared a glance at him and then went back to his computer. Then, he followed me as I walked back over to the area that I had been dancing in before, still limping.

"Should you be doing that? I mean, you did just fall and your feet are so bruised up that you can barely walk." I ignored Leo's words and took a deep breath, getting back into my dancing state of mind. I began doing my routine again, trying to ignore Mikey as he followed me around, easily dodging around me.

Then came the part that I just couldn't get. I stayed standing in place for a few seconds to prepare myself and then took another deep breath, pushing myself onto the tips of my toes. I immediately then fell onto my knees as my toes buckled under me.

"(Y/n)!" The boys ran for me and I ignored them, shouting in anger as I pounded the floor beside me with the side of my fists. "Hey, are you okay? Is it your toes?" I bitterly took off my socks and attempted to stand, Mikey immediately sweeping me off my feet again as he carried me over to the couch where my bag- and Donnie- was situated. He still wasn't looking up from his laptop.

"I'll get you some ice-cream kitty!" Mikey squealed as he ran off, eager to talk to his best friend. I really hoped he meant actual ice. If he brought that cat in the red container I was going to stare Mikey in the eyes and eat her.