🦋feelings?🦋

Time skip past a couple of months

Your pov.
I was so bored just laying down in bed it was currently 10:33pm when suddenly my phone went off. It was a text from Dom.

Dom❤️

Hey babydoll

Hey Dom❤️

Look outside for a surprise;)

Okayyy🤨

I walked to my window and saw Dom outside waiting by his car. I put on a hoodie and sum shoes and I walked outside. "What are you doing here" I said while smiling "what I can't come surprise the best girl" he responded then I realized his breath smelled like straight alcohol "Dom" I said "Yes my lady" he said looking into my eyes "are you drunk" I asked "maybe" he said while he put his head on my shoulder. I walked him in the house and upstairs slowly. "Hey Henna" Dom said "yes Dominic" I replied "I love you like a lot and not just as a friend like relationship wise" Dom said "Dom you're not in the right mindset right now" I replied wishing that he would say that when he was sober "I'm sober enough to know my feelings Hennnaaaa" Dominic said while dragging my name like he was a child "cmon let's get you some sleep" I said while laying him down in my bed. As I was walking out I heard him say "where are you going" "to the couch so you can get some rest" I answer his question "noooo come lay down with me" he asked "fine" I said getting in the bed with him and laying down.

Time skip to the next moring

Your pov.
When I woke up I saw Dom just staring at me "what are you staring at you weirdo" I asked while laughing "your beautiful face duh" he answered "Dom" I asked "yes babydoll" he replied "did you really mean what you said about loving me more then just a friend" I asked super nervous as to how he was gonna reply "ofc I did, I understand if you don't feel the sam-" before he could finish I kissed him, he kissed back, it felt so magical. "I'm glad that you feel same" Dom said with his attractive laugh.

Datgirl_henna
Naples, Florida

❤️ liked by Dominicfike and bambi_bitch and 300,000 othersdatgirl_henna One of my favorite people❤️❤️1 hour agoDat_nigga_kylrrr: Henna why you got dis nigga in yo bed

datgirl_henna One of my favorite people❤️❤️
1 hour ago
Dat_nigga_kylrrr: Henna why you got dis nigga in yo bed

"Ima get dressed and when can go to the mall how does that sound" I asked "that sounds good I'll go home and changed we meet back here in an hour" Dominic agreed "see you soon" I said while I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Outfit!

Hair!

Time skip to when your done getting ready

I gotta a text from Dom saying he's outside. "Heyy Dom" I said giving him a huge hug "hey peaches" he said hugging me back kissing the top of my head. This, this is what heaven feels like. We got in the car and drove off to the mall, "hey can I play a song" I asked "Sure" Dom responded with. I started to play it was a good day by ice cube.

We eventually made it to the mall "let's go to earth bound" I asked (I love earthbound) "what's that" Dom asked with a confused look on his face "only like one of the best stores on EARTH" I yelled. We got to earthbound and I found some crystals to add to my lil collection. "You wanna go to footlocker" Dom asked "oooo sure". When we walked into footlocker one of the store employees started to give me a look that looked like "come here so we have rough hot sex" I just ignored him and walked to where I saw some cute lookin forces. "Heyy what's your name" the weird store clerk asked "why" I said not giving him the attention he wanted "so I can take yo fine ass out" he responded with. I just walked away from him. "Shorty don't be like that" he said annoyed that I was ignoring him "yo leave her alone she clearly don't wanna speak to yo ass" Dom said coming by me "and who are you" the clerk said "her boyfriend" Dom said. 'Did he really just call me his girlfriend I mean are we, we didn't make it official when we confessed I mean I hope we are' I thought to myself.

_____________
Not me leaving y'all on a cliffhanger IM SORRY IM SORRY it's just that this chapter took me like 2 days to write when it shouldn't have😭😭😭 LOVE YALL ill try and get the next chapter out as soon as possible. ALSO ALMOST 100 READS ALREADY?!?! THATS CRAZY BRO IM SO HAPPY❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU ALL.