🦋party🦋

I'm back🤷🏽‍♀️ and also mb for not updating for so long ____________________________________

Your pov.
After what happened we left the mall it was silence, it was a very awkward. "Dom" I smiled at him "yes peaches" he responded as he started up the car "I'm sorry for what happened" I looked down annoyed with myself that I didn't stick up for myself. It took him awhile before a responded "Henna don't be sorry it's not your fault it's that lil bitch fault" Dom said while cupping my face, I smiled at him.

When we got Dom's houseI suddenly felt soft plump lips on mine, I kissed Dom back with passion as our lips danced with each other I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled back " I really like you Dom" I said "I really like you to" he said back to me. I was about "Henna I bought you a dress and some shoes were gonna go to the party that my friends hosting" he said "oooo that sounds funnn but-" Dom cut me off "no why are you saying but:(" Dom said with a sad face "but, you promise me that nothing will stop us from having a good time" I said "I promise you okay" Dom said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Datgirl_henna
Naples, Florida

❤️ liked by Dominicfike and bambi_bitch and 246,000 others datgirl_henna PREPARE TO BE SICKA ME2 hours ago

datgirl_henna PREPARE TO BE SICKA ME
2 hours ago

Your POV
'Hopefully nothing goes wrong' "Henny are you ready to go" Dom said with his cute smile "yes I am Dom😁"

Time skip to the party Dom's POV

I looked at Henna and I noticed she had a face that was full of nervousness "Henna is everything okay?" I asked "um yea it's just that my ex is here" she responded "no Henna I'm not gonna deal with him  and you aren't either, we'll just have a good time and Ignore him, I'm not gonna let him ruin my baby's night" I responded with stern tone. She just smiled back and then we headed into the party. Soon one of me and Hennas favorite songs started to play "Henna?" I Asked "yes Dom" she responded with a cute smile "will you have this dance, your highness" I bowed down to her "why yes of course young man" we both laughed and started to dance. Soon after in the middle of our dance her bitch of an ex started to stare at her with an annoyed face I brushed it off because I thought he knew that we we're together.

Time skip Henna POV

I was walking to the kitchen to get a drink and then suddenly I felt a hand around my waist. I froze. I knew it wasn't Dom's hands because Dom was wearing a ring the guy wasn't. "Long time no see Henna baby" I recognized the man's voice. "Cam why are you here and get off of me" he didn't listen his grip got tighter around my waist. All of sudden I hear "aye man she said let go." It was Dom's voice. 'Thank god' I thought. As soon as he let go I ran away from him and when I looked back I saw Dom fighting with him physically. I wanted to stop them but my body froze from fear.