🦋Slumber Party🦋

Yo favorite ghosting bitch is back after being gone for WAYYYYY to long😭
______________________

2 Months later Henna POV

It's been about 2 month since me and Dom got together but something felt..off. Me and have him been getting mad distant. So I planned a secret slumber party just for me and him tonight. I made a playlist and everything!!!!!!

____________________________________
Dom💓

DOMINIC SOS COME TO MY
HOUSE RN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO AHH SCARING ME BE
THERE IN A SEC🤦🏽

____________________________________

Your POV also time skip to when your done setting up everything

Perfect. He was scared which meant he would be there less in five minutes which gave me time to get our playlist!!! Knock knock. AHHH HE WAS HERE
"BABY WHATS GOING ON" he said with nothing but worry in his voice. "Nothing I just needed to get you here ASAP" I said "girl you cannot be scaring me like that."

I took him up to my room which was heavily decorated with blanket n pillows. My projecter and candles. "Aweee you did this...just for me?" He sounded shocked "yes just for you, I care abt you and we been gettin distant-" I was cut off by Daniela bursting in my room. "Girl do you have any tampons my flow is not being light and I'm trynna go the club." She asked, it was so embarrassing "oop my bad Henna I ain't know yo Nigga was here..you did good he fine" she said. "BRUH GET OUT IM TRYNNA BE ROMANTIC YOU SEE I GOT FRANK OCEAN PLAYIN" with that she left.

After finally being alone me and Dominic got in bed. "Why did you do all this I know we've been distant and all but it's just me" he said. "Cause I love you don't get me wrong you make stupid ass decisions but I love you a lot." He just smiled. " I got us a little treat" I pulled out a blunt, "oh shit..awe this reminds me of how we meant." He looked so cute, with his high eyes and short pink hair. "Come here let's take a cute picture."

Datgirl_henna
Naples, Florida

❤️ liked by Dominicfike and dani_ and 987,403 others Datgirl_henna my lil artist 1 hour ago _________________________

Datgirl_henna my lil artist
1 hour ago
_________________________

Timeskip 1 hour Henna POV

We were in bed and Dom was asleep. While I was scrolling thru TikTok I noticed this girl posted a slide show with a picture of me saying she didn't want be saved by me but then a picture of Dominic saying she wanted to be "SAVVVEDDDD." I looked to noticed that she followed me and I commented "watching this with him sleeping next to me😂"

This bitch thought was gonna play me HAHAH Nawl she thought wit her goofy ahh. I slowly but surely fell asleep next to the best person I've ever met🫶🏽.