One

You and Lexi have just arrived at the New Years party

You and Lexi have just arrived at the New Years party. Immediately you guys start looking for Cassie since she got out of the car on the way. You go around asking random people who might know Cassie if they've seen her. You go outside asking more people and see Ashtray. You decide to ask him if he's seen Cassie.

"Have you seen Cassie?" You ask.

"Nah sorry." Ashtray replies.

You sigh and sit down next to him by the pool on the beach chairs giving up on finding Cassie.

"Why you lookin for Cassie anyways?" He asks you.

"Well Lexi and Cassie got into an argument because Cassie was drinking while Lexi was driving." You say in one big sentence.

He looks at you making eye contact "Damnn that's crazy."

"Yeah I guess." You start turning red and can feel the blood rushing to your cheeks.

"Yo what you doin at a party with a bunch of 17-19 year olds anyways?" He asks you.

"I could ask you the same question." You say while laughing a bit.

Ashtray starts laughing with you.

"By the way my names Ashtray, what's yours?" He asks you.

Of course you already knew his name since you've had a crush on him since 6th grade but you played a long with it.

"Oh my names (y/n)" You say smiling at him.

"That's a pretty name, I like it." He says with a small smile on his face.

Your face gets even more red and you can feel the butterflies in your stomach.

Ashtrays phone starts ringing and he answers it.

"Yo whats good?" He says while looking at the pool with a serious face "Alright sure thing." He says.

He starts to get up grabbing his bag and turns to face you.

"I gotta go (y/n) it was nice talkin to ya." He says then starts walking away.

"Okay, bye Ashtray have a good night!" You say kind of shouting since he was walking away.

You get up and go look for Lexi. On your way you see Fezco punching Nate on the ground. Everyone was screaming and Nate's face was covered in blood. You see Lexi with a shocked/worried face and run over to her.

"What the fuck happened Lexi?" You ask her.

"I-I don't know" She says still in shock.

You see Cassie crying trying to stop the fight but Fezco pushes her and she's falls on the floor. Mckay comes over and pulls Fezco off of Nate. You watch Fezco walk away looking angry with blood all over his fists and sleeves.

Cassie went to take Nate to the hospital and you and Lexi went home. You got ready for bed and laid down. As you fall asleep you can't help but think about you and Ashtrays interaction at the party. You keep replaying the memory of Ashtray saying your name and laughing with you as you slowly start to fall asleep smiling.

-

This is the first fan-fiction that I've actually wrote and thought about so I hope you guys like it. Part two is almost done btw. 😧😧