Two

You wake up, brush your teeth, shower, and get ready for school

You wake up, brush your teeth, shower, and get ready for school. After getting ready you go downstairs to get some breakfast.

As you walk in the kitchen you see Lexi sitting down typing on her laptop. You go to the cabinet and grab a box of cereal, then you go to the fridge to get some milk. Realizing the milk is expired you gag and throw it away while putting up the cereal. You decide to have waffles for breakfast instead. You put the frozen waffles into the toaster and wait standing near the counter where the toaster was.

Cassie walks into the kitchen saying "Guys wheres the fucking Tylenol."

You and Lexi turn to look at Cassie.

"Is that Nate's blood on your legs?" Lexi asks.

You look down at her legs seeing Nate's dried up blood on her legs.

"Why didn't you wash it off?" You ask her.

Cassie looks down at her legs and starts walking towards the bathroom.

You look towards Lexi with a weird face and then turn back around seeing that your waffles are done. You get some butter and syrup along with some apple juice.

After you finish eating you decide to go up to Lexi and Cassie's room to see if Cassie was done getting ready for school. After checking you decide to ride with Lexi to school since Cassie was still getting ready.

When you and Lexi arrive to school you guys walk in and go your separate ways. You walk to your locker to put up your stuff. As you're at your locker Ashtray comes up to you.

"Yoo wassup (y/n)!" He says.

You turn around surprised since Ashtray never talks to you nor walks up to you.

"Hey Ashtray! How have you been?" You say excitedly.

"Good, sorry for leavin so early last night." He says with a apologetic face.

"It's alright, is Fezco okay?" You say trying not to have a nervous breakdown.

"Yeah he's all good, you saw the fight?" He says looking at you making eye contact.

"Yeah, he got fucked up." You say blushing while looking into his beautiful eyes.

"He deserved it, he's a bitch." He says with an annoyed face.

"Yeah I agree." You say as the bell rings for first period.

"Yo I'll see you at lunch (y/n), meet me by the bathrooms." Ashtray says while walking away.

"Okay cya!" You say walking towards your class.

You can't believe Ashtray walked up to you to talk and asked to meet at lunch. Your stomach is filled with butterflies and you can't stop smiling.

-

AHH WORKING ON PART THREE RIGHT NOW!!