Ten

You and Ashtray have been watching cartoons the whole day in your room

You and Ashtray have been watching cartoons the whole day in your room. While Ashtray was getting snacks in the kitchen you get a text from Maddy.

—•—

Maddy

Hey do you want to go bowling with me Jules Kat and her bf?

Sure, can I bring Ash?

Yeah that's fine
I'll be there in 30 minutes, be ready

Okay

—•—

Ashtray walks back in the room with some chips.

"Back." He says getting on the bed opening the bag of chips.

"Maddy's gonna be here in 30 minutes to go bowling." You say grabbing a chip.

"Alright, sounds cool." He says and eats a chip.

"I'm gonna go get ready." You say getting up.

"You already look beautiful." He says getting up to follow you.

"No my hair looks like a mess." You say pointing at your hair.

"Whateverrr." He says as y'all go to the bathroom.

You get out your makeup bag and start brushing your hair. Ashtray sits on the edge of the tub watching you. You don't really like wearing a lot of makeup so you just put on a little mascara. While putting on some chapstick Ashtray comes up behind you and kisses your cheek.

"Ash!" Your say startled jumping a bit.

He turns you around and kisses you on the lips.

"Damn what flavor chapstick is that it tastes good." He says pulling away.

"It's cake batter." You say blushing shocked from what he just did.

"Can I have some?" He says kissing you again.

"Sure." You say smiling putting the chapstick on him giving him a quick kiss after.

He licks his lips to taste the chapstick, and then the doorbell rings.

"Oh that must be Maddy." You say turning to put the chapstick away.

You put everything else away and walk downstairs with Ashtray. You guys put on your shoes and you open the door. Maddy was standing there waiting.

"Hurry guys let's go." Maddy says walking to the car.

Jules was in the front seat on her phone probably texting Rue. You and Ashtray get in the back and Maddy starts driving.

"Aww you guys look so cute!" Maddy says looking at yall through the mirror smiling.

"I know right their so adorable!!" Jules says and takes a picture of yall.

"Could you send me that pic." Ashtray says smiling with his arm around you.

"Yeah I'll send it right now." Jules says sending Ashtray the picture.

"Ight, thanks." Ashtray says getting out his phone.

You lay your head on his shoulder and smelling his cologne. Gosh he smelt so good.

-

Look at how cute Javon is omg, make sure to watch the video on twitch Complex"Highlight: "Euphoria's" Javon Walton Joins LIVE!! | The Daily Drift"

Complex
"Highlight: "Euphoria's" Javon Walton Joins LIVE!! | The Daily Drift"