Seven

You and Ashtray have been getting closer over the past few weeks, staying over at each other's houses during the weekends and hanging out after school

You wake up and get ready for school. It was cold outside so you decided to wear Ashtrays jacket that you never gave back since that day you guys skipped school together. Ashtray said Fezco was gonna take y'all to school this morning so you go outside to wait for them.

"Yo (y/n) get in!" Fezco yells out to you while pulling up in the drive way.

You run inside the car and sit in the back with Ashtray.

"Hi Ash." You say as you snuggle next to him to get warm.

"Sup, is that my jacket?" He says while putting his arm around you.

"Yeah I decided to wear it since it's cold today." You say.

"Looks cute on you." He says smirking.

"Thanks." You say smiling turning slightly red.

Fezco drops you and Ashtray off at school. You guys walk into school going to his locker first so he can get some of his things then go to your locker.

"I'm not ready for this math test today bro." Ashtray says leaning against the lockers.

"Same, I don't really understand what we are learning about right now." You say closing your locker.

"Hey guys!" Rue says walking towards y'all.

"Wassup rue?" Ashtray says looking in Rues direction.

"Hi Rue!" You say smiling at her.

"Nothing much, you guys a thing or something?" Rue says looking at both of yall.

"Nah we just been hangin out, you know." Ashtray says looking towards you.

Him saying that made your heart ache. Your smile kind of fades away but not completely.

"Oh okay, well I was wondering if Fez had any weed I could get after school or something." Rue says to Ashtray.

"Yeah we got some, just come over anytime." Ashtray says looking back over to Rue.

"Okay cool, bye Ash and (y/n)." Rue says walking away to Jules and Elliot.

"Yo meet me in the janitors closet during lunch, I gotta talk to you." Ashtray says looking back at you.

"Okay, I'm gonna start walking to class." You say sounding kind of upset from what Ashtray told Rue.

It was true that you guys were just hanging out, you guys were just getting really close and your feelings were growing stronger for him.

"Ay I'll walk you to class." He says putting his arm around your shoulder.

When you guys get to your class he gives you a quick hug.

"Cya later (y/n), remember to meet me in the janitors closet." He says walking away.

"Okay, bye Ash!" You say smiling.

The bell rings for lunch and you put your things away then go to the janitors closet. Ashtray was already there waiting for you. You were kind of nervous and excited at the same time for what Ashtray wanted to talk to you about.

"Ayy you remembered." Ashtray says smiling closing the door behind you.

"Yup, so what did you want to talk about?" You say nervously.

"Well, uh we've been hanging out a lot and I was just wondering if you wanted to like uh.." Ashtray says nervously looking at you.

Your heart starts racing and you get more nervous thinking about what he was about to ask.

"I was wondering if we could get together, like date you know." He says turning a little red.

For a moment you just look at him not believing that he just asked you out.

"Omg, YES!" You say smiling giving him a hug.

"I was scared you was gonna say no or something." He says hugging you back.

"Why would I say no? You know I've had a crush on you since like the 6th grade." You say laughing a little.

"For real, why didn't you ever talk to me?" He asks still hugging you.

"I don't know I was too scared." You say pulling away from the hug then kissing him on the cheek.

"You wanna go get lunch now?" He asks smiling.

"Sure!" You say smiling back grabbing his hand as you guys walk out the janitors closet.

You guys go to the cafeteria to get lunch. This might just be the best thing that's happened this year.

-

SLAYY FINALLY!!!