Six

You wake up to Fezco yelling at y'all and turning on the lights

"Yo wake up Ash we gotta go get that girl Faye and get your girl home!" Fezco yells.

"Fuuck, what time is it bro?" Ashtray asks Fezco as he rubs his eyes and gets up.

"It's 7:25 PM cmon bro hurry up." Fezco says while walking out the room.

You get up and Ashtray walks over to you with his jacket that he got out of his closet. He puts the jacket on your shoulders to cover you so you can sleep in the car. He helps you walk to the car with his arm around you. You guys get in the backseat and you put your head on his shoulder and fall back asleep.

When you guys arrive at your house Ashtray walks you to the front door.

"Cya tomorrow at school (y/n), it was fun hanging out with you." He says walking back to the car.

"Bye Ash!" You say smiling.

You were thinking about how Fezco called you Ashtrays girl. You started smiling harder thinking about Ashtray.

The one thing you didn't know is that Ashtray has liked you for a while. Not as long as you liked him though. He noticed you last year when Cassie, Maddy, and you went to the gas station. They were getting drugs off Fezco and you tagged along with them. He was sitting in the back and the second he saw you walk in he was mesmerized.

You caught his attention right away, you were the prettiest girl he's ever seen. Every time he saw you at school or the gas station he would look at you, not for long though because he didn't want you to notice. He was glad you guys were forming a friendship.

You walked in the house and went upstairs to get ready for bed.

"Where have you been (y/n)?" Lexi asks you and hugs you.

"Oh well I went to my friends house instead of coming home right after school." You say hugging her back.

"Did you at least have fun?" Lexi asks you.

"Yeah we watched a movie." You say walking to your room.

"Oh okay, who's jacket is that?" Lexi asks.

"Uh, my friends." You say kinda nervous.

"Hmm, it looks like Ashtrays jacket. Is that the friend you were with?" She says smirking.

"Maybeee." You say closing your door.

"Oooooo is he your boyfriend?" Lexi shouts.

"Nooo." You say shouting back.

"Okayy I'll be keeping an eye on y'all." Lexi shouts and she walks back to her and Cassie's room.

You shower and get ready for bed. As you lay down you hear a notification from your phone. It was a message from Ashtray and he was pissed.

—•—

Ashtray 🙄

Bruh that girl we had to pick up is stayin w us now

Really?

Ya cause she pushed some motel manager off the balcony

Wtf

Ion know why Fez lettin some rando stay w us anyways plus she's weird

Sorry that's happening I would be mad too

It's aight no need to be sry

Well Ima go to sleep, good night Ash :)

Gn ❤️

—•—

You start getting butterflies, did Ashtray really send a heart in his text. It's just an emoji but a HEART? You go to sleep thinking about the message Ashtray sent you along with everything else you guys did.

-

AAHHH I DECIDED TO INCLUDE HOW ASHTRAY FEELS ABOUT YOU.