Run!

Everyone was shocked to see Tari and Theo out of the videogame and into the real life world.

Y/N: What in the hell is happening?

Theo: Woah! Is this that secret level Tari?

Tari: Theo...Y/N...we have to get out of here...now!

Y/N: Don't need to pull my arm.

Belle: What....the hell?

Lucks: Astounding...

Tari: (breathing heavily)

Tari then moved behind Y/N who heald his arms up in defense.

Y/N: Theo, get behind me.

Theo: Ok!

Theo proceeded to move behind Y/N. Lucks began to move slowly towards them.

Lucks: Tari, was it? No need to panic. Forgive me for that unpleasantness. Understand that it was not my intention. My name is Lucks, and I truly wish to help you figure out more about yourself and you abilities.

Y/N: Stay away from her. You don't touch her!

Tari: No! Stay back! All of you!

Belle: Calm down Tari. Listen to Lucks. We're not here to hurt you.

Y/N: Bitch please! Cut the innocent act!you guys were trying to drill her robotic arm off! Now you're telling us you don't want to hurt her!?

Tari: What was that just then!?

Belle: Oh please. Don't be such a...

Lucks raised his hand at Belle, requesting for silence.

Lucks: That was us trying to get you OUT of the game. And it worked, did it not?

Tari: N-No. We're going to leave. I may not remember anything at all, but I can tell when someone's trying to manipulate me.

Theo: Goodbye final boss! We'll be back to kill you later!

Theo, Y/N, and Tari all proceeded to leave, but were stopped by a Kylo-Ren Helmet looking scientist.

Belle: I wouldn't do that if I were you, honey.

Tari: Let us through!

Theo: Yeah! Move aside, fatty!

Lucks: I don't think so. I am a man of opportunity. When I see opportunity, I take it. And this is a huge oppurtunity for the both of us, Tari. You want answers...and so do I. I promise you...you will be paid handsomely...

(BAM)

Theo fired his coconut frisbee and it hit the scientists head.

Y/N: TARI! HE'S DISTRACTED! LET'S GO!

The three friends rushed away in fear.

Belle: HEY!

Belle started to run but Lucks pulled her back.

Belle: What!? She's getting away!

Lucks: We can't chase a girl on the streets. The press would be all over this.

Belle: Well...what do you suggest we do then?

Turned around at two scientists.

Lucks: Grab all the equipment and the game cartridge. I want everything back at the lab for the extensive testing. As for the girl, the boy, and the game character...Leave that to me.
----------------