A Dating Game

(BLIP)

(GAME CORRUPTION NOISES)

Tempest then just had its fourth game corruption as Y/N and Tari successfully made it through the floor for the fourth time. The two have been practicing and they agreed to stay up a little longer as they work to get the glitch mastered.

Tari: (gasps) YES!

Y/N: WOO! This is starting to become too easy for both of us!

Tari: Y/N, do you think we'll be able to pull this off in the real tournament?

Y/N: How so?

Tari: Well...This is the fourth time we were able to perform the glitch, and this time we had those things...

Y/N: CPUs?

Tari: Yes. Those. Not to mention = that the others aren't here this time.

Y/N: Well, we're just going to have to prepare for the worst. Our friends are counting on us and there's no way in Hell that we're going to disappoint them, right?

Tari's eyes lit up and let out a confident smile.

Tari: Right.

Y/N then looked at his surroundings and saw that they were the only ones in the room.

Y/N: Hey, Tari?

Tari: Yes?

Y/N: What do you say about playing a different game together, Just you and me?

Tari then had her face turning red as she let out a small shy smile.

Tari: Uh...Sure...What kind of game?

Y/N smiled and moved to the desk.

Y/N: I'll show you. I played this a thousand times when I was a kid.

Y/N then picked up a Wii Game Console and plugged it in. He then pulls out a game disk and inserts it into the console.

(CHIME)

Tari was shocked to see the new game chime.

Y/N: This game is called "Wii Sports Resort".

Tari: Wow. Looks fun. Is it a Battle Royale game?

Y/N: (chuckles) Not every game is battle royale, Tari. some games are just for adventure, and puzzling, some are for education, and there are some for...naughty stuff. This game, and others like this, such as Wii Play, Wii Party, and Wii Party U are all about fun and family. Wanna try this game out?