Angi kai

After three years since Ozai was crowned fire lord, Roku did his best to shield Zuko from Ozai's cruelty, but he can only do so much as a spirit, but luckily iroh made up for it by basically adopting Zuko as his son. Roku was following Zuko. He tries to enter the war meeting, but the guards block his way." Hey! Let me in!" Iroh walked up." You don't want to go in there, prince Zuko these meetings are rather dull." Roku nodded." It would help if you listened to your uncle Zuko. The conference is not worth it." But Zuko is looking at his uncle with pleading eyes." Uncle, if I'm going to be fire lord one day, I got to know how to rule." Iroh thought for a moment and looked behind him to roku, who shared the same worried look but then nodded. Iroh sighed." Ok, but these people are old, so don't talk." After that, Zuko Iroh and Roku walked into the room.

Zuko sat next to his uncle roku was next to. Only he and Iroh could see him" the earth kingdom forces are here with their best earth benders; do I recommend the 41 division." " but the 41 are entirely new recruits; how do you expect them to defeat the earth kingdoms best." " I don't think they will be used as a diversion as our best forces come from the back live Beats fresh meat." Zuko grew angry. He could even feel Roku's anger, so without thinking; he jumped onto the table." How could you sacrifice are loyal people? Do you have no honor!" Ruko can feel the fire around his father heat up." You dare speak out of turn, Zuko. You have dishonored this place. I order you to do an Agni Kai." Zuko looked at the old General and smiled." I am not afraid."

Zuko is kneeling in the fighting. Arena roku was kneeling in front of him." Remember, zoku fire is life, not destruction and you are swift us that to your advantage." Zoku listened intently but couldn't reach them, so the other didn't think he was crazy. He knows his grandfather was worried nowadays; Agni Kai's are won by the first burn or to kill your opponent. When Zuko turned around, he was filled with horror. Standing before him was not the old General but his father, and it is well known that Ozai kills all his opponents in Agni Kai's. Zuko fell to his knees." Father! I meet no disrespect; I only had the fire nation's best intentions at heart!" But Ozai keeps moving forward." Get up." Ozai's snarled, but Zuko refused. He has been trying for years to win his father's love. He can feel roku hugging him, but he is just a spirit. He can't help Zuko looked up." You will know respect and suffering will be your teacher." The next thing Zuko knows is pain and then darkness.