Spirit Journey 

When zuko went down, Roku ran to his side, touching Zuko's body. Roku could feel Zuko's life fading fast. Roku looked up at the sun." Please, Agni, let my grandson live. He has a heart of gold better than the darkness of his father." The sun seemed to shine brighter." Don't worry, Roku; zuko will be the avatar fire-bending teacher." And with that, Roku could feel life coming back into his grandson and a golden strip appearing in Zuko's hair.

When zuko opened his eyes, he found himself in a foggy Version of the Royal Gardens. Zoku knew how he got here. The last thing he remembers is the Agni Kai. " what is going on?" " a lot has a grandson." Zuko turned around and saw his great grandfather Avatar Roku which didn't surprise him zuko had been able to see for as long as he could remember, but Roku looked like he did when he was alive. Usually, Roku is a light blue color and is slightly see-through." Grandfather, what is going on?" Roku looks at him sadly." What is the last thing you remember, Zuko." Tears fell from Zuko's eyes." The Agni Kai but Grandfather how am I still alive father never lets his opponent in an Agni Kai live." Roku walked up to Zuko and placed his hand on Zuko's shoulder." You were dying, but Agni had bigger plans. The Aviator is still alive, hibernating, but you will be his fire-bending teacher." Zuko stepped back in shook. " what? You are asking for me to commit treason agents, my nation!" Suddenly fang landed next to them." Come, grandson, come with me. I want to show you something the fire nation doesn't want people to know." Roku and Zuko climbed onto fang, and then they took off.

After flying for a moment, they came upon a town  in the  fire nation in the middle of a river, but there was a problem the river was constantly polluted, the buildings were falling apart, and the people looked starving." What happened?" Roku sighed and pointed to a factory on the banks of the river. The factory was poring  muck into the river." They built the factory  and threw the waste into the river, not caring about how it hurts their people as long as it helps the war." Zuko was shocked at how the war affected his people." Fang flew off again, showing Zuko what spreading the fire nation glory, seeing fire nation soldiers pillaging, looting, and even rapping earth nation people. Zuko was horrified. This entire war was meant to show the greatness of the fire nation, but this was terrible." You see, grandson, our country has lost our way. Agni hates this war and especially the fire lord. That's what Agni sent you to find the aviator and restore the fire nation's honor." Zuko looks at Roku." I will do it, grandfather. And with that, Zuko opens his blurry eyes. His face hurts terribly from what he could tell through the blurry as he was on a ship." Nephew?" Zuko turns his head and sees his uncle, Iroh. There were tears in his eyes."Uncle, where are we." Iroh looks down." After the Agni Kai, I thought you wore dead, but then you started breathing again, and a golden stripe appeared in your hair. Your father couldn't kill you since Agni chose you to live, so ozai started that since you refused to fight that you lost your honor, and you have been banished; the only way for you to regain your glory is to bring the Avatar back in chains." Zuko scoffed. He has not lost his honor the fire nation has. As Zuko went back to sleep, iroh see's Roku's spirit appears." The avatar is still alive, iroh. He is in hibernation, but Zuko will need you more now than ever. I don't know where the avatar is, but zuko has been chosen by Agni to fight him and bring the honor of our nation." Iroh nods his head." I will do my best, Roku."