South Pole

After waking up from his Spirit Nap, he has been busy keeping the fire nation believing he is all in on this wild goose chase while helping people who have been hurt by his nation by day, providing food and medical supplies, and by night dressing as the blue spirit and fighting against the corrupt people in his nation. Uncle tries to get him to slow down and let him heal more, but there is one more place he needs to go to set up an alliance. " you know, nephew, the people of the southern water tribe are going to be very wary of us when we arrive." Zuko sighed." I know, uncle. I've read the reports of how the fire nation would ride the tribe and steal their water benders until they were all gone, but we must let them know that we are on their side."

As soon as Hakoda saw the fire nation ship, he rounded up all the men in the tribe, sending the women and children to a safe place. All the men stood in fighting stance before the ship, weapons drawn. When the front of the ship opened up, Hakoda was ready for the fight of his life, but he was shocked when a boy just a bit older than his son had a large bandage over his eye and a golden streak in his hair. The boy had his hand up, showing he means no harm." Hello, I am Prince Zuko. I have been banished from the fire nation for trying to protect my people. came here on my own to help you out." Hacoda thought about it momentarily before calling his men to stand down. Hakoda takes Zuko to the meeting hall to discuss what's happening; the villagers give Zuko wary looks as they walk past. When they got to the meeting hall, they sat down.

"So Zuko, why are you going against your father." Zuko just started staring at the fire in the Center of the room." A while ago, my uncle let me in on one of the war meetings. One of the generals wanted to sacrifice a group of recruits to win a battle—the oldest recruits were 23, the younger 17. I spoke out, telling him how awful the plan was. Well, let's say my father didn't like that and said I had to fight in an Agni Kai. I explained they thought I would fight the old General, but I had to fight my father instead. I was worried my father had killed all his Agni Kai's. I pleaded with him for forgiveness, but that didn't work. That's how I got this injury to my face. He tried to kill me, but the spirit of aviator Roku was able to convince Agni to give me a second chance and showed me the corruption of  my nature has done to the world, especially to my nation, so I'm here to try to fix what has been broken."

Hakoda looks into Zuko's good eye, and he can tell that everything this boy was saying was the truth." Ok, Zuko, what's your plan then?" Zuko smiles." Well, my father banished me and said I can only come back with the aviator in chains." Hacoda gives Zuko a confused look." The aviator hasn't been seen in a hundred years?" Zuko nodded." He wants me gone and not to return, but I talked to Roku, and he said that the aviator is still out there. He will tell me when they return, but beforehand, I'm going to make it look like I'm going on that wild goose dog chase, but I'm getting food and medical supplies to villagers who need them, and at night I dress as the blue spirit and take down the corruption out there." Hakoda was shocked. He has heard of the blue spirit, and how he can take down an entire Fire nation army with just his swords and fire people still disguised if the blue spirit is an actual spirit or a person. Well, now he knows the truth." I can do the same for your tribe. I can get you guys supplies and information." Hakoda thinks about it momentarily before extending his hand to Zuko." Yes, prince Zuko, you have a deal."