Chapter 5

Everyone has been gone for 16 hours trying to find Loki's sceptre that Hydra stole. Y/N however has done a single person dance party with microwave pizza, lots of paper work and reading.

She is now doing some work on her computer, replying to emails, sending work to Tony's email for him to read over, planning charity parties for in the future. She works on the computer for 10 minutes before she hears an explosion outside.

"Systems override." Jarvis' metallic voice says over the intercom, sounding as if he was dying.

"Jarvis are you there?" Y/N asks but doesn't get a response. She can hear foot steps outside of her room. She stands up grabbing the hidden blade in her jeans.

Having some practice with a knife from Natasha she knows the basics of how to use it if needed. She doesn't want to have to use the knife though. She doesn't like the idea of killing someone, enemy or not.

Suddenly her door breakdown and multiple people dressed in black armour rush in. Before she can use her blade someone hits her over the head with something hard causing her to fall unconscious.

*******

"The system is being taken over, Sir." Jarvis says in Tony's suit. Everyone is fighting off Hydra agents in one of the bases that was letting off radiation like the sceptres.

"What's happening Jarvis, talk to me." Tony says worriedly as he blasts two Hydra agents out of trees.

"The tower has been penetrated by unwanted personnel..." Jarvis explains before going completely out.

"Guys I have to go back. Y/N is in danger." Tony says into the intercoms. He turns from the enemies in front of him and putting all the power into the boosters for flying speed.

"What's going on, Tony?" Steve asks.

"The tower is being taken over by Hydra. Their plan was to break in when we were gone." Tony explains getting farther from the group. "I'm going back to get Y/N to a safer place".

Tony gets to the tower an hour after Jarvis got overrode. He gets out of his suit as he flys through a window of the common room. Tony runs to Y/N's room and sees the door broken down.

"God damn it!" Tony curses out loud kicking the rumble of the door. Y/N's phone is laying on the desk inside the room. He rushes to her office hoping to find her anywhere. He searched the whole tower and is out of breath but finds no trace of her.

He calls Steve to tell him the news. "Y/N is gone. My suspicions, she was taken by Hydra. We have to find her." Tony says trying to catch his breath.

"I will get everyone back so we can start looking.     Y/N is more important then the sceptre." Steve says through the phone line.

"Fury won't be happy about that." Tony points out.

"I don't care, Y/N is gone." Steve informs the rest of the group and they all rush back as fast as possible.

After 2 hours everyone is back and standing around the tech table in the mission room. They're all arguing where to start searching.

"Okay, enough!" Loki says loudly from the corner of the room like always. "You needs to stop arguing like children and start working on finding Y/N!" Loki demands.

"What do you know, Horns? You were helping them weren't you!" Tony accuses.

"Enough Tony, Loki has proven his loyalty tenfold." Thor says grudgingly.

Everyone is looking at him and just nod. Tony flings up a digital map of the country showing every known hydra base new and old.

"Okay boss, where do we start?" Steve asks Tony.

"Here." Says Tony pointing to the nearest untouched base.

********

Y/N start to come to her senses after being hit over the head. She is strapped to a chair in the middle of a lab room. Scientists and doctors minding their own business doing their work.

She start to notice her arms and legs strapped down and tries to move them. "nicht bewegen." Someone's says. They are speaking German and Y/N starts to regret not taking some German lessons from Natasha.

"I don't speak German." Y/N says slowly as she still struggles against her bindings.

"I said stop moving." The same person says with a strong accent, coming into her view.

"What do you want with me?" Y/N asks. She is scared out of her mind but she doesn't show it and keeps and a strong face on.

"We want the Avengers dead." The doctor hisses.

"I can't help with that. What are you going to do with me even?" Y/N questions.

"I am going to make you a weapon for Hydra." He explains, "You know many Avenger secrets... We will use you to take down the Avengers, then conquer the world."

Fear starts to creep onto Y/N's face as she hears the explanation of hydra's plan. "Is it going to hurt?"

"Yes, lots." The doctor says easily with an evil chuckle. He shouts "Hail Hydra!" And everyone around stands straight and repeats it.

Everyone starts to leave the room one by one as the doctor says something in German, "Hey where is everyone going?" She asks, fighting against her restraints.

"The transformation is about to begin. Good luck." The doctor says with a smirk before leaving the room himself. In front of Y/N there is an observation room with a big glass wall, Y/N could see through The glass and the doctor she was talking to was standing over a lever.

A smirk appears on the doctors face as he pulls the lever down. In front of Y/N a small hole in the floor opens up, and Loki's staff slowly comes up.

The stone in the middle of the staff starts to glow and the computers around the room start to spark. The lights flickered out. Y/N starts to feel intense pain as the stone detaches from the staff coming closer to her.

The pain rapidly increases causing her to scream. As the stone gets closer and closer, glowing bright yellow and the pain intensifies making Y/N pass out.

I hope I did the German right I'm not sure. I hope you enjoys. :D