Chapter 21

Everyone piles onto the quinjet at noon to find Y/N already on there. She has been there since 10 o'clock. She couldn't sleep so she made breakfast for everyone before making sure the quinjet is all up to protocol.

"Is everyone here?" Steve asks settling into a seat across from Y/N. Tony comes and sits beside her and Natasha and Clint go to the cockpit.

"Everyone that's coming is here, Cap." Natasha calls out as she starts up the engine. The doors close and the quinjet lifts off the ground and starts to fly towards the Hydra base where Coulson and his team waits.

Tony leans over and whispers to Y/N, "Are you okay, Hon?" She only nods before staring back at the floor.

Two hours pass and they finally arrive at the Hydra base. They quickly pile out and stand out side waiting for Coulson and his team.

Y/N taps her foot waiting for the doctor to be brought out of the base so she can finally have her way with him.

He's in handcuffs and Coulson walks him out, paying no attention to his lack of comfort. The instant he sees Y/N an evil smirk appears on his face. 

"I see you ran back to your little family and your boyfriend. I'm surprised you got your memories back so soon." He says, his strong accent piercing her ears.

"Be careful." Tony whispers to Y/N before she walks over to the doctor.

"I would love to show you the curse you gave me up close." Y/N says sarcastically. Her hands start to glow red and Phil Coulson walks over to where Tony stands.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Phil asks Tony.

"Not really but with everything he did to her... she deserves this at the least."

Y/N throws an orb of her red magic at the doctor hitting him in the middle of the chest, sending him back 50 feet. He smashes into a tree cracking it but he stands up, facing Y/N.

"Is that all you got?" He yells at Y/N getting her even more riled up.

She lifts him up in the air throwing him to the ground over and behind her as she arches her back. The doctor lets out another groan in pain not able to stand this time, blood dripping from his nose.

"You see! You are still the monster I created you to be!" The doctor yells.

Y/N throws multiple orbs at him, her aim getting sloppy only making her send more.

"We should stop her before she gets really out of hand." Natasha says to Steve. He nods and takes a couple of steps towards Y/N.

"Y/N, I think that's enough." He says. Y/N doesn't even look towards him, she sends a red wall of magic towards Steve pushing him back to where he stood.

She lifts herself off the ground along with the doctor, her eyes now glowing bright red, "I want you to feel the same pain you put me through." She hisses.

"Kill me Y/N. Kill me like the monster you are!" He shouts.

"That's his plan, to make her into a killing machine again. We have to stop her now." Clint figures. He takes out his bow sending an arrow towards Y/N purposely missing to get her attention .

Y/N sends the arrow back at Clint barely missing him, "Hey! That's not nice Y/N!" He yells.

Y/N focuses on the doctor letting out a yell and sending him hurling to the ground. He smashes onto the ground leaving a crater. She's floats down to hover just over him, her hands are glowing red creating an orb for the final blow.

Everyone is yells at her to stop, that she's going to far. Tony is just standing there in shock about how far his girlfriend is going.

Phil elbows Tony, "She isn't listening to us, you have to do something. Now!"

Tony takes a deep breath and jogs over to Y/N. "Love, you have to stop! This isn't you!" He yells.

She doesn't say anything and makes the orb bigger and bigger.

"Y/N please, stop for me. If not me stop for yourself! If you do this you're giving him what he wants!" Y/N quickly glances at her boyfriend and he continues "Honey please, I love you and I support you unconditionally but you'll regret this!"

She fully looks at Tony this time realizing what he's saying. She looks at the unconscious and battered doctor still in the crater. The red orb slowly disappears and she slowly floats down to the ground in front of Tony.

The instant her feet touch the ground she collapses and Tony catches her holding her close to him.

"I'm sorry Tony, I'm so sorry." Y/N sobs. Tony nods at Phil to get the doctor and bring him in to SHEILD.

As Coulson collects the doctors unconscious body with the help of Clint, everyone else piles onto the quinjet.

Tony and Y/N sit together on one side and Steve on the other while Natasha goes to the cockpit to start up the jet.

A little bit later Clint gets on and they're finally ready to go home.

Almost a full month since I published a chapter for this ff. Sorry about that :/