Chapter 19

Y/N wakes up with a headache from the late night of drinking and party. Her head is on Tony's chest with an arm over his stomach. She tries to get out of bed but Tony's grasp tightens around her.

"Where do you think you are going?" Tony says sleepily.

"I need an Advil, I have a headache." Y/N says sneaking away from his grasp and goes to the bathroom.

She takes an Advil and quickly gets back into bed to warm up under the duvet. She kisses Tony on the nose once, looking up at him.

She kisses him again on the cheek trying to get his attention. She does it once more before Tony opens his eyes. "Y/N..."

"Mhm?"

"Why do you keep kissing me?" He asks knowing it's a dumb question but is to tired to care.

"Can't a lady kiss her boyfriend?" Y/N retorts.

"Yes, but I know there's something you want, I am a genius after all." Tony says tooting his own horn.

"Can we go out for dinner tonight? I want to spend some time with you outside of the tower."

"It's a date." Tony says looking at the clock seeing that it's only 6 o'clock "now let's go back to see for a couple more hours."

"Mhmm." Groans Y/N as she falls back into a peaceful sleep in Tony's arms.

They sleep for another 3 hours before Tony wakes up for good and starts to make breakfast in his kitchen.

As Y/N wakes up soon later, as she realizes Tony isn't there and starts to look for him. "Tones?"

"In here, Love." Tony calls from the kitchen. "I'm making breakfast."

Y/N comes to where Tony stands and hugs him from the back. "You're amazing."

"I know." Tony chuckles, he takes the pan off the stove and plates the food before giving one to Y/N who sits at the counter. Tony sits beside her and they eat their food in a comfortable silence.

********

The day flies by with Y/N carefully training with Steve and Natasha and Tony tinkering with Bruce. By the time it's 6 o'clock Y/N and Tony had gotten dressed and are about to meet in the entrance of the tower to leave. Y/N wears a green, wrap dress with a pearl necklace. Tony is waiting by the front doors in a black suit with a matching bow tie.

Y/N comes out of the elevator and walk to Tony "you look amazing."

"Thank you Tones, you look very handsome like always." Y/N says, kissing Tony.

They get in his car and drive somewhere. "Can I please know where we are going?" Y/N begs.

"Nope, it's a secret." Tony says as me continues driving.

They drive for another hour before Y/N gets really impatient "are we there yet?" They are in a forest driving on a dirt road.

"Another 10 minutes, Love." Tony answers. They have been holding hands the whole drive and Y/N could feel the stress leaving Tony by the way his hand relaxes in hers.

They finally arrive at a small cabin on the edge of a lake. The cabin has a small porch with a couch and some chairs. It's a beautiful hideaway.

"What is this?" Y/N asks getting out of the car and starts walking around with Tony following behind.

"One of my houses." Tony answers as he takes her hand in his, "it's also my safe place."