I hate you (not?)

A normal shitty day at the office with Loona chilling

Blitzø and the rest of the crew come out of the portal "OH MY FUCKING SAINTEN can you two get a room." blitzø said to millie and moxie who were making out . And slams the door and sits in his chair .

Meanwhile with stolas

"OH MY FUCKING SAINTEN YOU FUCKED THE IMP AGAIN IN OUR FUCKING BED "stella says and throws some shit. Stolas thinks *will this woman ever stop yelling, jesus *. "I BET IF I LEAVE YOULL HAVE FUCKED HIM AGAIN AND IF I DO CATCH YOU IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU " stella slams the door . stolas sighs "finally quiet again and now it's just the two of us via ". "Sorry dad can't I'm gonna hang with my friends bye."Octavia closes door . "Okay then it's just me then, for now at least~"

Back at the office

Blizto watches porn on the television he sees his phone going off he checks it "thirsty owl" says out loud *great what does he want * he answers his phone " WHAT ?! "

Phone Call

Stolas: hi ya blitzy~

Blitzø: the fuck do you want I'm kinda busy here

Stolas:oh blitzy ~ I though you knew me ~

Blitzø: No.

Stolas:what I haven't even asked you ~

blitzø: look you ask for the same shit everytime and the answer is no

Stolas :but blitzy I need your big *censored * in my * censored * *censored *

Blitzø: no. And no . and no.

Stolas:if not I will need my special book back blitzy

Blitzø :.......FOR FUCKSAKES FINE !

Stolas:wonderful I'll see you later my *censored * *censored * *censored * *censored * *censored *

Blitzø hangs up

In the office

yells at loona from his office "IM GOING OUT I LOVE YOU" loona yells " SHUT THE FUCK UP "

The end