장 2

Previous:

Y/n: *sigh* Oh my poor ears!.....Ari....calm down...take a deep breath.
She did as I said and calmed down.
Y/n: good....now go and try to finish all your work as we would have to leave soon.
She nodded and left from my cabin excitedly. I to got back to my work.

      _____________________________________

Present:

Y/n pov:

Next day I got mail from the secretary of king  saying that we have flight after 5 days.

After I got the mail I informed Ari about it so that she can also completed her work as well as packin with in 4 days.

In this 4 days we also worked for finding girls for the princes, girls from rich family, CEO of well known companies and also few princes of other countries.

For the day 5 we decided to take rest.

When I told my friends and my other friends about it they were really excited and happy about it, as ofc I am gonna meet the royals.

Oh! And did I introduced you to my friends?

Ok so let me do now.

My some friends are Indian and some Korean.

Namya, Devanshi, Krisha, yeri, sang-hee and Eui.

(A/m: korean names and the characters of y/n's friend are totally imaginary and if it's the name of any idol then it's not them.)

Now it's the day of our flight. The plane was gonna take off at 10:00 a.m (according to california time zone), so we probably reached 2-3 hours to the airport for check in and collect out boarding pass, check in our baggage, go through the security screening and be at the departure gate in time for our flight.

The flight was of about 12 and half hours.

We reached south korea around 10:30 p.m (california time zone and 3:30 p.m according to Seoul time zone) it was really tiring.

After our check out we went out of the airport and was a person waiting for us with my name board in his hand.

Must be sent from the king.

We went towards him and after he confirmed that we are the one he was waiting for, he helped us to keep our luggages in trunk, and after we got settled in the car he drived us to our destination.

After around 1 around and so we reached the palace.

And.. it was really beautiful. I mean Ari crushed my hand in excitement as she can't screen and also as it's her habit to hold something when she is excited, sad angry or anything. She do this when she is trying to cantrol or or we can say trying to not show it anyone.

Palace