장 17

Previous:

Everyone agreed as the bottle was spinned

Present:

The spinning bottle slowed down, as it landed on soobin.

Everyone focused their gaze on him from the bottle.

Soobin: well, I'll take truth

Everyone started to think about an interesting question to ask when jisso spoke

Jisso: hmm, ok so which was your worst date ever? Or the worst or weirdest person that you have ever dated?

Soobin: worst date huh? Wait let me think

After few seconds he chuckle and started telling about his expression

Soobin: well, this one time...it's not a girl I've dated but some kinda funny incident with a girl. So, I was at a ball party with rest of my brothers

He pointed at TXT and continued speaking

Soobin: and this princess of another country from North Asia was also invited as a special guest with her family.

Soobin: after all the introduction and all, we (TXT) with mom and dad went to personally greet them.

Soobin: after we had the formal greetings, the princess's parents adviced us to spend some time together to get to know each other.

Taehyun: ohh, now I remember her

He chuckled as soobin continued

Soobin: yeah, so the boys weren't that interested and left after making some excuses. I, on the other hand started a conversation with her. And few mins after she started behaving like a...u know we say like a spoiled princess.

Soobin: she started bragging about how much people back there in her country respect her, and how she always gets what she wants, coz ofc she is a princess. And how she has heard about me and my brothers from many people and how it would look nice if we were together. Well, she didn't said all this directly but indirectly surely ment it. And I was quitly listening to her and hoping for our leaving time to arrive quickly.

Kai: oh, this happened a year or two before pandemic right?

Soobin: yeah, I still laugh thinking about her.

Jimin: you want to meet her again sometimes?

He joking teased him

Soobin: never.

He stated as he spinned the bottle.

This time it landed on shi-a

Jungkook: great, truth or dare?

He playfully smirked as shi-a spoke

Shi-a: truth

Taehyung: ok, so when was the last time that you lied to us or mom and dad?

Shi-a: *clears ger throt* well,

She nervously laughed