장 15

Previous:

wait....did they just...smiled at me....? and why the hell my heart is beating this fast!? Argh, never mind it must be nothing...

Present:

Y/n's whole day had went with meetings with decorators and wedding dress designers.

After making final check for the designs and getting it confirmed from the royals, she went for dinner.

After that she had to check some mails and files which ari had gave her.

It was around 11:46 p.m when she went to get ready for bed.

She finished getting fresh and changed into something comfortable.

As she was about to sit on the bed, she heard a knock on the door

Who is at this time?

She opened the door and found shi-a standing there, mysterious smiling

Y/n: shi-a? Why are you still awake..?

Shi-a: ...do want to eat some dessert?

y/n: huh?

Shi-a chuckled at my reaction

and here we were at the palace's kitchen, baking cookies in the middle of the night.

I was mixing batter while shi-a was sitting on the stool in front of me, and filling the icing in bag

Y/n: ...how come you craved for cookies in middle of night tho?

Shi-a: I don't know

We both chuckled at her reply as she went on with telling me about her siblings and how her day went.

I was silently listened to her and commenting here and there when we both heard some shuffling sound.

We stopped our movement and looked at each other..

Shi-a: ghost..
She whispered to me, as I gave her "are you serious" look and spoke

Y/n: there no such thing as ghost, and even if there is. You think he or she would be free to come and say hi to us at this time?
I whispered back to her