장 3

Hello guys!

Author here! I just want to tell that I am thinking about changing my writing style, so tell me if you are ok with that or I shall continue writing like I do.

That's it :)
Let's continue...
******************
Previous:

After dinner both of us went to my room to work on out current project as well as our other works.

We were working till 12 a.m and then we decided to go to sleep.

We both wished eachother good night and ari went to her room.

I got freshen up and after changing into something comfortable I called my parents to have some talk.

           _______________________________

Yesterday:

BTS pov

We were informed by our assistant that the match maker that dad have appoint for us is going to reach today in afternoon with her assistant.

It was saturday today so we went to our favourite place.

We came back in afternoon as jin hyung got a buisnesses call so we thought to go back to.

When we were going inside of the palace we saw Mr.Park with 2 girls.

Might be the match maker..

We didn't clearly got to see their faces as they were a little far away from us.

We shrugged it and went inside.

It was dinner time..

All of us were talking among us when dad called Mr.Choi to call someone name Mr.Lee

After sometimes he came with two girls who looked in their 20s.

We greeted eachother and then they took their seats.

We all were eating while talking some stuffs about buisness and other things when dad called Ms.Lee.

He asked her if she was ok with his idea of getting to know us. As she agreed he nodded and then looked towards his us.

' what do you all say?' he asked us

We all looked towards and then jin hyung told that we were ok.

As he said dad adviced for introduction.

Now it was their turn to introduce.

Ms.Lee and Ms.Choi had introduced themselves politely.

They didn't looked like some other girls out there who just drool over us.

But then to we don't trust them fully.

After dinner we went in our joint office.

Namjoon called his secretary and told him to get us info about Ms.Lee.

After reading her info we were impressed, she is young and looks determined to her work as we assume it as she is very famous for her work.

After that we all started to do our works when Mr.Choi came and informed us that dad told that we should clear our schedules for tomorrow till afternoon so that Ms.Lee can get to know us.

We thought for sometimes about it and then told him 'ok' and informed our secretaries about it.

Last night

Y/n pov

After call with my parents I got message from message from Mr.Choi that they have set my appointment with princes tomorrow till afternoon.