The Alphas Bad boy (boyxboy)

(Adrian)

"Adrian, it's time to go. The ceremony is going to start soon." Brian, one of my soon to be betas, says to me before jumping down the steps and walking towards me, his other half Brent trailing right behind him.

I had been watching over the cemetery down the street where my father was buried just last month. We knew in advance that he was going to die yet it still hurt when he passed. It still hurts sometimes but now I would have to take his place as Alpha with my two best friends as my betas.

I let out a shaky breath, "Ok, let's get this over with."

"There's the spirit we're looking for." Brent says sarcastically, a smirk stretched across his face as we walk to the back towards the meeting ground.

I couldn't help the thrill of lust that shot through me at this odd scent. I quickly adjusted my southern region before the pack saw or, worse, Brent. He would make it more embarrassing and that would quickly turn into a disaster.

I perked up at the thought of my mate nearby. The effect an alpha feels when they come in contact with their mate was kicking in. It heightens your emotions, your strength and your guard, unless you haven't mated then it just puts you and your mate in heat until you guys mate.

"Hey dude, snap out of it. The ceremony's started." Brian said, clearly annoyed that I kept zoning out.

"Sorry, just nervous" I said, hoping that a meteor or something would just strike earth and get me out of this soon-to-be mess.

Brent gave me a reassuring smile and whispered, "You'll do great, Brian's just PMS-ing." which got him glare from Brian.

Hopefully this goes better than I planned

*30 minutes later*

"I hereby announced the new Alpha and Betas of the Green Ive Pack; Adrian Black, Brian Jensen and Brent Jensen." cheers, clapping and howls were heard all throughout the pack.

I got up to make the final speech though I've still had to hide my arousal. I know it's my mate, only she would have such a strong hold on me.

"A special thanks goes out to the whole pack for accepting me, regardless of the fact that I am, as we all know, mateless." I said barely, making my voice sound less husky.

"But I still hope when I do find my mate, everyone is as accepting as they are now." After finishing my sentence, I hear the low chorus of the pack agreeing with my statement but just as I was about to sit down, I hear a strangled cry; making me freeze and my wolf scream to me "MATE!" I spun around so fast in the direction I heard the scream that I thought my neck might pop, and saw the most beautiful pure white wolf being tortured by one of my guards with wolf's bane; "enough to kill" my wolf snarled.

I swiftly lunged in that direction, shifting mid-air into my pure black wolf, and landed on the guard. I proceeded to rip him to shreds until a little woman who I assumed to be his mate begged me to let him live. I growled but decided to spare his life and attend to my mate who was now panting as the wolf's bane took its effect. I quickly mind linked to the pack doctor, letting her know what happened. She responded that I needed to get my mate to shift and she was on her way.

"Baby, I need you to shift now." I cooed, lacing the sentence with my alpha authority to force her to shift. I couldn't hide the smile at getting to see my mate for the first time.

Yet that smile soon turned to utter shock as I kneeled, staring at my mate who was a. . .

Male

But that's not why I was so shocked. What had my mouth parted and eyes wide, was the fact that this male, my mate, was..........

LUCIEN FOX?!

A/N------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes this is my first boyxboy story and this chapter was very short and stuff but hope you guys love it :) and anyone can give me some criticism or votes and comment please And another thing this story gets better in time so please don't stop reading wait a few chapters and you'll see...