Chapter 3

A/N sooooo I am so sorry I took forever to write this I am so sorry I've been having a lot of work to do but I promise I will write more now and after this I will make the chapters longer. And I appreciate every on that has like this book or who has left supporting comments and also those who has followed me you guys are awsome but I go to lazy to post it on everyone's profiles

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Adrian)

My wolf's temper broke as my extended canines pierced into the mating side of his neck. I heard him let out a loud strangled cry that quickly turned to a moan as I licked the mark clean, even though whimpers and protests were flowing out of his mouth. I leaned back to look at my mark, which was a large, beautiful, intricate black star. I stared at it for a while before realizing that he was still in a state that was between lust and pain.

"Lucien I'm so sorry! My wolf has a really short, bad temper. But if we finish the mating-" I started but he completely cut me off.

"Get the fuck of me now" He snarled out between clenched teeth.

My wolf growled but I quickly quieted him down and complied with his order, trying to at least get on his good side. However, I nearly lost it as I saw his large member protruding through his thin hospital gown. My eyes quickly darkened from there usual light ocean hue to an intense, dark sapphire. It felt as though the testosterone was just pouring off of him.

I licked my lips before replying, "What do you want to do now? I've already marked you. You'll be in pain until we have sex."

I saw a shiver pass through him at that word and decided to work with it.

"We can do it anyway you want,I'm up for most things " I prodded with a deep, husky tone.

His head whipped up quickly as he practically yelled out,"I'm not up for any kinky bullshit with you"

"it could be normal vanilla I don't care"I replied smirking

(Lucien)

This guy is unbelievable! I can't believe we're mates.

"Well good thing I'm not into pricks or alphas." Those were also another few words I regretted because as soon as they were out he jumped back onto the bed, basically molding his hips into mine as he swiftly pinned my hands above my head. as much as my brain til me to push him off and probably end his life for even being near me; another part, farther down south  pushed me to thinking that I should just obey him and complete the process. However, by the look he was giving me option number two might be the only option available.

"We are fucking made for each other! If I ever hear you say that again, I wont be responsible for what my wolf does to you." he said in a deathly voice that sent chills through my body and straight to my groin. No matter how turned on I was, though, something just snapped in me. It was like my wolf had awakened, the lust and pain only intensifying as I gasped out and arched my back; pushing myself closer to him as tears sprung to my eyes .

"Can we fix this without sex?" I asked, hoping that he had a solution. His eyes softened but still held lust and anger in them

"Yes my beta gave me a-"

"Just use it." I said, cutting him off and trying to force the tears back. I haven't cried since that day I left my packand I am not about to cry in front of him.

"Lucien Fox, if you ever cut me off again I swear I will pound into you so hard the only thing you'll be able to do is scream my name." he said, his voice laced with lust as he looked straight into my hazel eyes that were mostly covered by my medium length brown hair.

He leaned down, his lips grazing mine. I was about to ask what he was doing even though I already knew the answer when he bypassed my lips completely and kissed my cheek, bringing out a fire in me as he started trailing kisses lower and lower getting closer to his mark. The pain quickly subsided, replaced with lust as I accidentally let out an involuntary moan. I thought I was trying to stop him, yet here I am actually giving into him.

"Stop and use it whatever it is." I gritted out, my sanity quickly breaking as he neared his mark. Lust took over as I twisted my head to the side, trying to get him to his mark quicker and grinding my erection into his thigh. Whimpers left my mouth as he continued his slow torture. Before I could complain something was jammed into his mark on my neck and I cried out, absolutely positive that everyone heard me wherever we were at.

"What the fuck did you do that for?!" I cried out, obviously annoyed that he stopped something that hadn't even started yet. I mentally slapped myself for actually wanting something to happen.

"You wanted everything to go away and that's exactly what I did." He said as he got off me.

"Now Lucien, I need you to tell me how you got onto my land without my guards noticing." he says in a strict alpha voice, meaning he meant business. I knew I couldn't defy him now that he's marked me and my wolf is awake.

"I came into your pack with the help of that whore Lyra or something, whatever her name is. She wanted sex but didn't want to come to the west side of town." I said absolutely bored with this story

"It's Kyra." a familiar voice said coming straight through the open doors "and thank you alpha Adrian for taking good care of my baby Lucien."

"Leave now" was Adrian's simple command which Tyra didn't hesitate to comply to, at least I think that was her name.

(Adrian)

I'm not mad about the fact that he and Kyra have sex together. About everyone in the pack has had sex with her. Hell even I've had sex with her. Right after she left, Brian entered the room looking extremely bored.

As soon as he stepped in, a look of recognition found its way onto Lucien's face. "Hey Brian babe how's it been" He said with a wide smirk on his face that showed of his dimple.

Brian's face went beet red as he looked at Lucien in shock. Wait a minute Brian never blushes

Unless

"You guys have fucked." I said in pure shock knowing that Brian only blushes at the people he's done it with. Brain's silence answered my question.

I couldn't believe my mate and best friend have had sex! Actually, most of this country has probably been fucked by my mate.

"slut" I muttered in disgust before storming out the room

A/N------------------------------------------------------------ So I hope you guys liked this and again sorry it took forever to update and please leave comments telling me ho you feel about the way the story is going so far or if you would like to see something happen I am sure I can fit it in