Chapter 6

(Brett)

I swear Lucien is piss drunk right now and dancing like a porn star, shirtless, on the bar table. It didn't help that he had put back in his ear and lip piercings, he was showing off his tattoos and had changed his hairstyle completely. He looks like a total sex god now.

He dragged me off to this popular, low key, sex club and from the second we entered Lucien has been drinking and taking shots. He’s also been dry h umping people who surely didn't seem to mind

I've been trying to call Adrian but he hasn't been answering. I hope it's just because of some of his alpha duties and not because he isn’t speaking to me. If it’s the latter, his mate will probably end up naked with one of these people

"TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!!" people started to shout and in seconds the whole club was chanting along and staring at him in awe as he slowly pulled his pants down. My mouth gaped open like many others, including the bouncers, as he revealed himself.  His body was amazing and his package was way above average size I see why people are always saying they would kill to have him in bed.

I was brought out of my momentary trance when I heard a low growl behind me. I wasn't surprised to see Adrian at all but what caught me off guard was his exhausted and pissed expression. He looked like he was trying to move but collapsed before he could. I tried to get to him but I was pushed out the way by a certain partially naked person then quickly crouched to the ground as I heard what sounded like a gun shot.

(Adrian)

Brett's calls and texts were so annoying. I have way too much paper work and physical activities to get through with the pack. I mean really, who knew this much stuff secretly went on in this pack; cause I sure didn’t. I am exhausted and I just want to sleep but I know I can't since Lucien is out there doing God knows what with Brett. It's barely been a day since I've been Alpha and found my mate yet I’m already fully exhausted and my mate’s a runaway.

I had just finished my last set of paper work when Brian came in

"Go to him, please." he whined.

"No." I replied as I glared at him "Why should I have to go to him when I clearly did nothing wrong?"

"Because, he's your mate dumbass! Now get your keys and let’s go" he answered as he walked out of the door. As much as I want to just forget it and go to sleep, I know Brian’s going to annoy me until I give in.

*15 minutes later*

"Let's make this quick. I’m tired as shit." I snapped as I stepped into the club, surprised that there were no bouncers at the door, "And how do you know if they’re even here?"

"Brett called and told me." Brian replied as he walked in front of me to the main area where we heard people chanting for someone to take something off.

"Is this a strip club?" I tried to ask but with my extremely tired state, it was hard to form a sentence without yawning.

We stopped and I growled as I watched Lucien, my supposed mate, dancing practically naked to the beat of some sexy song. What got me the most, however, was the way he looked. His hair was in a sexy up do that showed off his hazel eyes and his piercings where in which boosted his bad boy look. I also noticed the tribal tattoos that started from his neck and covered most of his torso. They ended somewhere in his briefs

I was highly pissed and I growled as I walked over to him. Before I could get to him, my eyes clouded as I tripped over something and darkness started to over come me. I realized that I never hit the floor before the darkness completely took over.

(Lucien)

I ran over and caught Adrian, completely confused on why Brian and him where here. But I didn’t get far in trying to figure it out because some of the workers had different ideas.

"Get down!" I shouted as the club owner and bouncers started to shoot at us. I quickly pulled a gun out of my briefs and managed to shoot each of them with clear shots. I was even able to turn around and drive the bartender’s knife into him as he tried to stab me.

"What the f*ck?!" Brian and Brett exclaimed from their crouched positions. 

"They’re gang members I was here to kill." I said casually, watching as people swarmed out of the club screaming and shouting, "More importantly, what is wrong with Adrian? I don't see or feel any injuries."  I checked him over and couldn't resist admiring his toned, tan body. The fact that even with bags under his eyes he was still amazingly sexy caused my boxers to stretch as my member hardened.

"He’s exhausted." Brett said bringing me from my lustful fantasies involving me and Adrian’s delicious body.

"Do you realize that you killed three people and there were fifty witnesses to it?"  Brian squeaked, looking absolutely terrified.

"And they also saw us with you.” Brett added.

"We could be sent to jail!"

"Where we would be beaten up,"

"And made into some huge guy’s b*tches,"

"And, most importantly, r*ped." Brett finished off.

"Well,” I smirked "We’ll just have to remember not to drop the soap."

I let out a deep chuckle as their expressions grew horrified

"Get up and trust me, I'll handle it. Just play along."

I carried Adrian in my arms bridal style and ran out the club, the twins following in suit. I willed tears to fall from my eyes as I started screaming, "They’re still in there officer! HURRY!"

We continued running as the officers shot past us.

"Who’s taking Brett's car?" Brian announced as he handed me the keys to Adrian's car.

"You two. Hurry up and get in." I dumped Adrian into the passenger seat of his car before jumping into the driver’s seat.

I waited until Brett's tires screeched off and watched as he speeds out of the lot before following suit.

We reached the house in no time and the twins immediately went off to bed after bidding me a good night.

I managed to scare two people in less than half an hour. That’s a new record, I thought sadly.

I sighed, trying to remember where Adrian's room was. After many aimless attempts, I finally found it and by then I was so tired, I ached.

“You’re so lucky I like you, Adrian.” I whispered to his sleeping form before gently resting him on the bed. I watched him for a while and noticed he was sweating slightly. I swiftly pulled the flaps of his shirt apart, causing the buttons to pop off and scatter everywhere. I trailed my hands down his chest, making sure to give his pink pert n*pples a nice pinch. I let my hands continue their journey down his mouth watering abs and couldn't help but replace my hands with my tongue; groaning as I reach the waistband of his pants.  I popped his pants open and roughly pulled them down along with his boxers. The sight that greeted me was absolutely amazing.

Saying he was big was a huge understatement. He was a monster and he wasn't even fully hard yet. I kissed him long and hard one last time, rubbing my tongue against his before reaching to grab his d*ck.

My phone buzzed against my hard member making me groan and pull away. I checked to see who was interrupting such a fine moment and found some whore named Ashley in need of my service. I rudely declined and decided to pull Adrian’s briefs back on to avoid temptation then climbed in next to him; my body molding against his involuntary. I sighed as I laid back with one question in mind.

How will I leave him in the morning?

A/N------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i Know alot of people might have probably stopped reading this story (it feels like months since i've updated) But.....I'm sorry about that I had alot of school work and ofcourse exams Then it took awhile for it to be edited and i promise now that i will try to update regularly :) . Oh and do you guys like that new cover i have (Omg_Writing made it ). Dont forget to Comment ,Vote and I hoped you Enjoyed it!! :D