The Bird

Not requested

----------------------
Natasha was sitting outside on a bench while eating her peanut butter sandwich. Everything was quiet and life was good. The Avengers met some new superheroes who came to work with them, one had a fluffy beast named Morris. Morris became friends with Goose and the other animals that lived in the compound such as Bernard the old flamingo of Tony's father.

Natasha was looked at the blue sky and felt something at her leg, she looked down and saw Morris looking up at her.

"Awwh, come here cutie." She says and grabbed Morris and put him on the bench.

She went back to eating and then an eagle flew by and grabbed Morris.

"No! Give Morris back!" Natasha yells and ran after the eagle.

Once she could grab Morris she held him close, then the eagle snatched away her sandwich.

"My sandwich!" She yells

Natasha started to run after the eagle again and held Morris in the sky.

"Take Morris! Give me my sandwich!" Natasha yells and jumped around trying to give Morris away. The eagle flew away leaving her with Morris and without her sandwich.

-

"Natasha seems to be having a good time with Morris." Shang-Chi says

"Yeah, seems like their best buddies." Steve says and sipped his coffee.

They looked out of the window seeing Natasha jump around with Morris high. No one found out she was actually trying to get her peanut butter sandwich back.

-
I hope you liked this one!
Please leave a request in the comments!