Carnival

Not requested

----------------------
"Don't forget the party tonight." Clint says, "It's gonna be awesome."

"And what is the occasion?" Natasha asks as she put her gym bag in her locker.

"Carnival." Tony says

"Since when do we celebrate that?" Natasha asks

"We need a new party. And I was out of theme's, so." Tony says

"Right." Natasha says

"So dress up Tasha." Clint says, "It's like Halloween, but not scary."

"Got it." Natasha says

She locked her locker and walked away. She went to the elevator and got to the floor of their rooms in the Avengers tower.

Natasha stepped out of the elevator and she walked to her room. Natasha unlocked her door with her code and went inside. She dropped herself on her bed and groaned.

"Miss Natasha, can I come in?" Peter asks

"Sure." Natasha says, she heard her door open and Peter walked inside. "Peter you can call me Nat or Tasha or Natasha, whatever you like."

"Oh, okay." Peter says and sat beside her on the bed.

"What's up Spidey?" Natasha asks

"Well I walked past your room and got my spider tingle." Peter says

"I'm fine kid." Natasha says

"Really? Because you look stressed." Peter says

"It's just, tonight Tony has another party and he wants me to dress up, but I don't have anything." Natasha says

"I maybe got something for you." Peter says

"Really? Are you sure it would fit?" Natasha asks

"A while back I wanted to make my own suit, just to try, and I made it too big, so maybe it fits you." Peter says

"Sure, I'll try it." Natasha says

"I will grab it right now." Peter says and ran out of the room.

A while later Peter ran back in holding a blue and red suit. He put it on the bed and showed it to Natasha.

"You made this?" Natasha asks and Peter nodded. "Peter this is amazing, I'll try it on right now."

Natasha grabbed the suit and walked to the bathroom. She got changed into the suit and put her red long hair in a high ponytale. She walked out of the bathroom and saw Peter sitting on the bed.

"What do you think?" Natasha asks

"It looks great!" Peter says, "Does it fit?"

"It fits perfectly." Natasha says

"Yay!" Peter says, "I will put on my suit too, then we can match."

"Sounds good Spidey." She says

The party started and loud music was heard everywhere in the tower. Natasha and Peter stepped out of the elevator on the highest floor and they saw everyone having a great time.

"Natooshie and Petey are here!" Tony yells, obviously drunk. He was dressed in a white bunny onesie.

"Hey Tony." Natasha says

"Wauw, you two have cute matching outfits." Clint says who was dressed as Robin Hood.

"Thank you. Peter made them." Natasha says and wrapped her arm around the neck of the kid.

"You two look great." Steve says, he was dressed in a eagle onesie.

"Now the party can officially start since everyone is here." Tony says

Tony clicked on a button and confetti came out of nowhere.

"Let's party!" Clint says

Carnival has started where I live and it gave me the inspo to write this.
Please leave a request, since I really got no idea's for new one shots!