✦┃𝟏𝟖

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

You then sighed as you closed your laptop, there was a sudden meeting that the heads of many companies across the country must be obliged to participate.

When the online meeting was on going, they planned that they were updating some stocks and also discussed about the financial businesses.

Being an entrepreneur was difficult especially at a young age, however you were a different case after you met a certain someone or some two, the two of them completely changed your life and now, well.. let's just say, you're a living god.

It was no lie though, you completely own thousands of companies and many resources around the world.

With thousands and millions of people that was envious of your achievement and wanted to snatch them away from you but failed miserably.

However, they would not give up that easily because you were certainly a big catch as you earn money by simply breathing, I mean who wouldn't want a life like that?

Of course they wanted it too, so they would either end up crying running home or dead after so many failed attempts.

With that in thought, your head would ache as your face was about to be broadcasted nationwide at the Sports Festival.

You knew you can't get away with it due to the fact that you're currently attending the UA but.. it was still troublesome.

You sighed again, now aware of how much stress that you're getting, you pulled off your hair tie and played some games in your nintendo switch with your favorite gaming buddy, Apple pie.

You and Apple pie would rule the virtual world for your excellent gaming skills, both of you would take turns in the leaderboards in Japan.

Actually, you were more skillful than Apple pie but because of work, you can't play much.

History between you two was already long, you like playing video games, Apple pie also like playing video games and the two of you of course bonded together playing video games day and night.

You two made a silent agreement that each other's identity's will not be revealed, you first thought that Apple pie was an introverted fellow so you never came across the line.

Except when that one time that he accidently unmuted himself when you guys were just playing minecraft.

Your first reaction was to laugh out loud but you were able to stifled it, when Apple pie heard you, he quickly noticed that he unmuted the voice chat between the two of you.

And that's the reason that you found out about that Apple pie was a guy.

That was only two years ago, but it actually didn't made your relationship awkward, instead both of you decided to introduce to each other.

Kenma Kozume, that was his name, he was only 15 back then and you were 13, and that's about it.

You two only know each other's name and age, nothing more.

The both of you were more than comfortable than before when you guys would go live, only with your voice appearing.

He was not live streaming right now, it was just the two of you fighting some goblin in minecraft and mining.