✦┃𝟐𝟏

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

Although the half and half boy was upset that you've switch the headbands at the last second and won the game, he was still concerned about something else and walked towards your direction, requesting the both of you and Midoriya, to have a little talk.

The two of you followed the mismatched colored hair young lad and was now standing in front of each other at some secluded place.

At first, it was a little awkward as Todoroki was only quietly looking at the both you while Midoriya was nervously sweeping his eyes to your and Todoroki's direction back and fort.

You were the only calm one unlike the two of them, eyes closed while sipping your coffee with your hand on your pockets.

When Midoriya finally asked why was Todoroki in need of a word for the two of you, Todoroki started to explain about some things about the pledge that he made.

He said that he was also furious and disappointed at himself as to why his left side suddenly lit up, however, he exactly knew the true reason.

"I was overpowered.."

Then, he also started to point out some things, like the similarities of All Might and Midoriya's have. Which made the latter tensed, you were still calmly listening as he continued, "Midoriya, are you.." he started while staring directly at the said boy.

Did he figure it out?

"..All Might's secret love child?"

Oh..

"What! T-that's not it! Even if I am, I wouldn't tell anyone.." he was still continuing to mumble when Todoroki cut him off, "From your words, it seems like you're really related to him, but it won't matter."

Not gonna lie, you surely overestimated how calculating he was.

I thought he would know

How in the world would be All Might's secret love child is exactly Midoriya, he didn't even know All Might's private life?

What the hell?

Now, I can't even see Bunny ears the same way again..

What if freckles was definitely his child?

That explains how similar they are with how they determined to be to save everyone with a smile..

You were emerged in your thoughts while letting out an amused smile, but that didn't stop you listening to the boy's ramble.

When he finally caught a vague answer, Todoroki started explaining again how important for him to last the event without using his left side.

Proving he can win without his father's quirk, he also clarified that he will still beat Midoriya even he was related to the Number 1 Hero.

You were simply a natural when hiding your presence so he forgot about you for a second before saying.

"I also noticed how you two are close, I came to the conclusion that Y/N also knows about your quirk and how you are related to All Might."

"I'm not in the hurry anyways, I'm going to find out sooner or later."

"Uh-ummm.."

"I will also beat you, Y/N. Even though we trained together before the Sports Festival."

You just hummed and raised an eyebrow as Midoriya stared at both of you in shock, "Y-You both t-trained together..?" he didn't expect that, he thought that you were just training alone.