✦┃𝟑𝟏

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

They really couldn't forget this matter easily, with you being once a cruel master killer. However, they could understand the circumstances when you wanted to be a better person other than just killing people.

You also knew for yourself that you have to give them space for thinking these informations that they've been given to, especially Iida. Honestly, you were kinda nervous about how he would feel about with it.

He was the kind of righteous guy and upright. You also think that he's the type of guy that would never accept betrayals, so maybe he would hate you for life.

You softly smiled seeing their terrified faces, well-you couldn't see it but you could feel their fear about you.

"My job here is done so.. I'm going out."

With that being said, you slowly stood up and walked to the door but a voice stopped you, "How long?" As expected, it was Iida's voice. You turned your head sideways and replied, "Your brother didn't know about it but-"

Although it ticked you about people that would just cut you off speaking, you have to hold back. You couldn't just kill him, your friend. It was also the little brother of your friend so..

Calm the fuck down..

Behave.. Breath in and out..

You can just kill other people other than him later-

"How long did you change?" Iida's voice sounded steady so you replied calmly, you thought that it would be better to sound calm. You also think that it was reasonable if he was questioning about it with you now.

"A year before I debuted.."

He continued, "Is it really true that you only wanted to be an underground hero because of your past?"

"No."

"Then why?"

You paused and thought about the exact reason why, but you didn't want to talk about it for now.

"Little nosy aren't we? My life isn't really your business, you know?"

Okay, that was kinda harsh but you want to put an end to this touchy topic. However, Midoriya was curious about something and slowly asked, "Uhmm.. A-are w-we the o-only one's that knows about this?"

You turned to him as he quickly put his hands to cover his mouth, "No, the moment that I opened the video it was automatically broadcasted live in TV. So, the whole world were watching with you the whole time."

Midoriya gasped and looked a bit thoughtful for a moment before Todoroki asked another question, "Did Stain died last night?"

He looked at you deeply which you just answered a 'yes' and hurriedly excused yourself, saying that you still have a ton of works to go through, leaving the trio in their room with different kinds of thoughts in their heads.

You were not running away from the feeling of guilt or fear, you were just considerate enough to answer a few of their questions and have them the time to think about it first.

.・。.・゜✭・

It was morning so you went back to Nighteye's agency to at least 'train', staying with the identity of a student. You decided that it was better for the whole day that the sun is up high in the sky, you would be at Nighteye's.

And when it was dark with the moon out, you would be 'with' Red, also training. It was just the perfect cover.

Both of you and Mirio were now having a one in one battle in the training room. Nighteye was the one who suggested it, however, you knew that it was supposedly to train Mirio with his battle skills.