✦┃𝟒𝟖

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

The whole class was both nervous and thrilled, having a professional journalist coming to the dorm and filming their lifestyles was a bit new and foreign to them. They were now being documented, everyone was having ups and downs with their feelings.

"Yes.."

"A newspaper wants to do a feature on all of you."

Once Mr. Aizawa confirmed it, the whole class threw excited comments along the way, about how embarrassing it is to be documented, about being looking at their best while being filmed. But, their exclamations once stopped when Aizawa spoke.

"The article is supposed to be about how you students are fairing in the dorms you just moved into.."

Aizawa expressionlessly explained and looked at the well behaved class in front of him, while continuing, "The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you all living happily in the dorms, so he gave a special permission."

As the teacher in front just finished his statement, Mineta who was at the back standing with Sero, started wondering if the upcoming reporter would be a woman.

"He said it was for a news paper." Sero leaned his back and helplessly smiled, raising his eyebrows at Mineta.

"If you think about it," As Mineta started, his eyes began to wonder and got bigger, his mouth began to water, and his hands began to action a grabby-grabby thing, "'Announcer' sounds like 'bouncer'..Which sounds like a woman's-"

He didn't even got to finish speaking when Aizawa wrapped his iron like scarf around him to shut him up, "So you better not do anything like that."

The poor guy squirmed like a fish out of water in Aizawa's scarf as an unfamiliar voice sounded at Aizawa's side, turning his head, he saw the reporter coming in said lazily, "You don't have to be like that, Mr. Aizawa."

"I want to report on the UA students in their natural state in the dorms." Leaning to his side, he had his hands on his pocket, "Mr. Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet-"

"I was told I could be here from 8am to 6pm." The said reporter leisurely pointed at his rounded brown clock with a smile, leaving Aizawa thinking about how annoying it is the fact that he is correct. He sighed inwardly, gradually loosening the grip of his scarf as Mr. Tokuda stood beside him.

Staring at the students in front one by one, he said, "Hello everyone, I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me today." Bowing his head slightly, the rest also bowed their heads while exclaiming simultaneously, "Nice to meet you!"

"You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you usually live. I might ask you questions occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then." The brown coated handsome reporter said slowly, and at the end, he gave them a bright and charming smile that made some girls swoon.

"Not a woman, huh?" Due to being reprimanded earlier, Mineta was sitting down the floor gloomy as he muttered, disappointed about the outcome.

All throughout the day, Class 1A was being filmed as they go on with their familiar life, eating breakfast, going to school, having class, eating lunch, some training from here and there. However during this time, without you anymore. The table behind Todoroki was emptied, and your now former classmates would occasionally glanced at your seat, feeling down about your disappearance.

To say they weren't disappointed when they heard that you dropped out without leaving a single note was totally a lie, it definitely hit them. Everyone was a bit mad about you just leaving without even saying goodbye. And to those who had numbers of your phone, they were even more devastated when you didn't reply to their concerned texts and calls.