Chapter 1

Mafia Slave
Chapter 1

The man's harsh voice echoed, demanding the person inside to hurry

The man's harsh voice echoed, demanding the person inside to hurry. Five minutes passed with no response. Furious, he pounded on the door, threatening to break it down if they didn't comply.

"No food for you," he declared, met with silence. Undeterred, he prepared to force the door open. When it finally opened, he confronted a trembling figure.

With a smirk, he taunted, "Thought coming out meant food? Poor thing. Now, no food for a week slut".

The threat sent shivers through the person, who weakly apologized after enduring a two-hour beating.

"Apologies won't feed you," he sneered. As tears welled, the man tightly gripped the girl's hand, leaving marks on her tan skin.

Dragging her to a specific room, the girl looked up, her eyes revealing a single plea.

Shivering with the fear of enduring another brutal beating, she desperately shook her head, attempting to free herself from the man's tight grip. Despite her struggles, she was helpless in front of him, and he merely chuckled, watching her futile attempts.

Suddenly, his cruelty escalated as he seized her by the hair, prompting a painful scream to escape her lips. A sinister smile played on his lips as he spoke with an eerie satisfaction.

"What happened, little girl? Is it paining, huh? Tell me, is it paining?" He impatiently interrogated her.

With a vigorous nod, she affirmed the agony she was experiencing, unwittingly earning a smirk from the heartless tormentor. His hold tightened further, causing her to scream in anguish.

"Good, because it should pain," he sadistically remarked, leaning forward to emphasize his malevolence.

He proceeded to drag her forcibly into a dimly lit room, where the shadows seemed to dance to the macabre rhythm of her distress. The innocent soul was subjected to a merciless beating that echoed through the chilling silence.

After what felt like an eternity, she regained consciousness, her entire body throbbing with pain. Her vision, blurred and disoriented, slowly adjusted as she blinked her eyes to attain a proper view of her surroundings.

She found herself sprawled on the cold, dirty floor, the stinging pain in her hands drawing her attention. Upon closer inspection, she realized that not only were her hands bruised, but the old bruises that were still in the process of healing had been aggravated, now seeping with fresh blood.

A heavy sigh escaped her as the grim reality settled in once again – the relentless cycle of torment. The haunting question lingered: what did she do to deserve this perpetual agony?