Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Mafia Slave

A female gasped as she witnessed the scene before her

A female gasped as she witnessed the scene before her. The Gucci bag she was holding slipped from her hand and fell to the ground with a thud. The sound of the bag hitting the floor interrupted Jungkook, causing him to break the kiss and allowing y/n to finally catch her breath.

Y/n was shocked to witness this side of Jungkook, gasping for air until she heard him speak.

Jungkook: "What are you doing here, Jina?"

Jina retorted: "What am I doing here? I should be the one asking you what you were just doing with this bitch."

"Bitch." Hearing that word, Jungkook's blood boiled.

Jungkook's thoughts raced: How dare she call my Y/n a bitch? She's the bitch here, a fucking slut.

End of Jungkook's thoughts.

Jungkook spoke out angrily: "You are the bitch here, okay? Better stay within your limits."

Jina retorted: "Daddy, how can you say that?"

Jungkook snapped back: "Oh, shut up. I gave you money to please me, not to argue with me. And even if I do it with someone else, nothing will change. You'll still be my sugar baby. Understand?"

Jina flinched at Jungkook's words but secretly rolled her eyes.

Approaching Jungkook, Jina placed her hand on his shoulder, eliciting an angry expression from him.

"Come on, Daddy. She may have given you a lot of pleasure, but come to me. I'll give you better than her," Jina said with a smirk.

Jungkook harshly removed her hand from his shoulder and commanded, "You better get out of here, Jina."

"But—" Jina attempted to protest.

"I said get out," Jungkook interrupted firmly.

Hearing Jungkook's angry voice, Jina left quickly, shooting a quick glare at Y/n before departing.

Jungkook was fuming with anger, but his fury softened when he heard sobbing behind him. Turning back, he saw Y/n curled up on the floor, crying heavily.

A pang of guilt surged through Jungkook as he witnessed Y/n's distress. Regret flooded his eyes, realizing the impact of his harsh words. He was furious with himself for hurting her.

Without hesitation, Jungkook enveloped Y/n in a tight hug. Initially taken aback, Y/n blinked, but something shifted inside her.

Her heart began to race, and an unexpected warmth enveloped her as Jungkook held her close.

To be continued
Love you all