Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Mafia Slave

Jungkook repeated, "Strip," causing Y/N to feel her soul shiver

Jungkook repeated, "Strip," causing Y/N to feel her soul shiver. She looked into his eyes, sensing only lust.

Jungkook insisted, "Didn't you hear? I said strip."

Y/N gulped nervously, stammering, "W-What?"

Jungkook coldly reiterated, "Strip."

Jungkook stood and approached Y/N, who became increasingly frightened and began backing away.

Eventually, her back hit the wall.

Jungkook cornered her, placing his hands beside her head.

Y/N, looking down in fear, felt his finger under her chin, lifting her face.

They locked eyes in an intense gaze.

Jungkook bent down to match her level, leaning closer to her face, but she moved her head aside, avoiding his lips.

Frustration surged through Jungkook; he clenched his fist and hit the wall, causing his knuckles to bleed. Y/N flinched at the sudden outburst.

Glaring at her, Jungkook left abruptly, leaving Y/N standing there, bewildered.

After a while, Y/N sat on the floor beside the bed when she heard the door open.

Looking up, she saw an older woman holding a set of clothes.

The woman said, "Here, take these clothes and freshen up. Master has called you downstairs." Y/N took the clothes silently, nodding as the maid left.

Examining the clothes, Y/N went to the bathroom. After some time, she emerged, now dressed in the new outfit.

Y/N stared at her reflection in the mirror, a tear sliding down her cheek

Y/N stared at her reflection in the mirror, a tear sliding down her cheek. Suddenly, the door opened, and the same maid entered.

The maid spoke, "Come down, master is calling you." Y/N nodded and followed the maid like a lost puppy.