Chapter 14

Mafia slave
Chapter 14

?? : Long time no see, dear fiancé

A smirk appeared on the woman's face as she looked at Jungkook, her eyes then trailed towards Y/n, widening her smirk.

Y/n, innocent-eyed, was amazed by the woman's beauty, but her shock grew upon realizing she was Jungkook's fiancée, the man holding her tightly.

Feeling uncomfortable standing with Jungkook in front of his fiancée, Y/n slowly removed his hands from her waist. Despite Jungkook's glare, she stood firm, not allowing him to touch her.

The woman chuckled at Y/n's small act.

?? : Do you know me?

Y/n slowly shook her head.

The woman extended her hand towards Y/n and introduced herself.

?? : Jane, myself, Jane Kim, the CEO of Jane Model Agency, and the fiancée of the man beside you.

Y/n: Oh, I'm Y/n.

Y/n said as she gladly accepted the handshake.

Jane: You look pretty.

Y/n blushed a little and thanked her.

Y/n: Thank you, you also look very beautiful.

Jane smiled and turned her gaze towards Jungkook, who still had a cold face.

Jane: Come on, dear fiancé, won't you even greet me?

Jungkook looked at Y/n, who was expecting him to greet Jane, then shifted his gaze towards Jane, who was looking at him with a sarcastic smile.

Jungkook: It's been a while since I've seen you.

Jane: Hmm, I think you're not in the mood to talk right now. We'll catch up later.