chapter 2

abc city hospital
___

"Xuan? Where is grandpa?" Yibo asked

**No response

"Tell me Xuan don't scare me please, tell me where is he?"

Xuan- Yibo(with teary eyes)

Xuan?- Yibo said with already red eyes..

"Grandpa is in I.C.U yibo, he is in critical condition" cried Xuan..

"What happened to him?" Cried yibo.

"It's a critical condition Yibo the doctor said he got heart attack and then also paralyzed" Xuan said with tears.

"How could that happen?" Yibo asked

"I don't know" hao Xuan replied.

Zhan's pov:
__

someone has tied me up my hands are paining. I tried to open my eyes just to find Yibo? Why did he bring me here? I remember someone grabbed me and after making me sniff the chloroform they made me unconscious and brought me here..

And about how i know Wang Yibo? He used to come to our orphanage when i was 10-11 years old.. you can say i fell in love with him before knowing the meaning of love.. I do watch him in YouTube about him and everything..he is so handsome, zhan, it's not the time to think like that..

When i saw him in that hotel i was really happy to see him but..

"Yibo?" I called him

"Ohh so you know my name huh? Obviously why wouldn't you.. you are a god digger whore isn't it?"yibo said coming near me

I-

"Tell me why did you do that to me?" Asked yibo

I think he is talking about the hotels incidents "You were the one who forced me Yibo" i said... I really want to let my tears flow but i can't..

Now you blamed it on me? Ok tell me what's in you that I would sleep with you?? I haven't touched anyone yet you fucking slut.. no matter what I never touch anyone it's out of my manner. so it's so bad your blame gone to the wrong person ..Also how could a media come if it wasn't in your intentions? Yibo asked

Yibo i-  i couldn't explain rather then leaving my tears to flow..

"Okay babie come let's go.."

Zhan was shocked but he yet asked..

"I want to marry you so that I can tie you with me, don't you want that?" Yibo smirked.

__court_

You guys are married couples now, congratulations..

__
Zhan's pov,

I wanted to marry him yes, i want him all for my self since I saw him for the first time.. but his intentions doesn't seems right.. okay it doesn't matter as long as I can be with him i am happy..

Things happened so suddenly.. i am married now and- and i am not prepared for anything..

I want to go back home to bring my books and some cloths so i tried to go home but i was stopped by Yibo..

You won't go anywhere..he said..

"Yibo i want to go to my home to bring some books and cloths can I go?" I asked

"No you can't, you can't take a single step out of this house without my permission clear?" Yibo said

But i have to bring my books, i have to go to University from tomorrow nah??

"Who said you will go to university?" Yibo asked

I was shocked.. i have a very big dreams.. i want to be a docter.. he can't say like that..

Yibo-

Slap*

My cheeks feels so hot, i don't understand why did he hit me? I -

"If you won't go out then who will whore around isn't it?"

My heart feels so tight.. his words just made my heart shattered.. what did I do to deserve this??

"Go to that room and don't make me see your shitty face.." Yibo said..

I went to the room he provided to me.. isn't he is my husband then why did he gave me another room? It's okay but why did he treat me like that?

But somehow yes it was my fault, he was drunk but i gave in what could I do?

I can't live like this i want somethings to do.. i want some books to read.. i want to meet yubin.. he most be worried about me. But he said i can't go from here... Aiya let it be..

Author's pov;
"Yibo i have nothing to wear.." zhan said..

"Why are you saying this to me?" Yibo replied without looking at zhan.

"Can you provide me some cloths?" Zhan asked

"No I can't, just wear this one.. it looks really good on you" Yibo replied..

Zhan just nodded and went back to his room..

After sometime Yibo entered with mr. Han with some cloths..

Zhan was sleeping with only towel around his waist and Yibo saw his cloths were hanged on after washing..

"Leave" Yibo said to mr. Han..

Yibo took zhan's chin and made him get up harshly.." wake up little shit"..

"Yibo"- zhan said slowly..

Yibo removed zhan's towel away making him fully naked..making zhan red in embrassment.

"Yibo, i am not ready for this" zhan said

He opened his zip making his hard rock visible..He threw his cloths on the floor and hovered over zhan.

"Weren't you begging for me that day at that day at hotel? And i am your husband now this is what should I do isn't it? You want my dick in you so bad Don't you?" Yibo said

Zhan tried to get up from bed but yibo again pushed zhan on bed harshly..

Ahh zhan groaned hitting on bed harshly..

Yibo put his(zhan) legs on his shoulder and thrusted his hard rod on zhan's ass hole without preparing..

Ahh zhan groaned..

Yibo please.. ahh it pains please.. ahh..

Yibo fucked him for many rounds mercilessly ..and got away.

Please give me your comments