chapter 3

__
Zhan's pov

Zhan woke up in pain next morning.. when Han entered.

. young master zhan.. master asked you to make breakfast for him..

"Okay, and please call me  zhan i smiled as he nodded.

I am so much in pain my back, it hurts so bad.. i can't even walk properly.. he is really a beast..ahh i am limping i don't know what will others think if they see me walking like this..

I looked at the mirror to find hickeys .. i blushed haha why wouldn't i?I feel sad but also i am happy at the same time that mr. Wang Yibo is mine.. I really love him though i didn't wanted him to think bad about me yesterday night to give in .. i didn't wanted it cause i don't want him to do that without love..first time it was my fault but i didn't wanted to repeat the same mistake twice that I would regret on giving in but just like before what could i do? he was like only a dream for me.. whom I can never touch but i am happy to be around him.

Author's pov;

After zhan made breakfast for Yibo He served him on the dining table..

"Sit and eat" Yibo said.

I-

"I said sit" Yibo said again.

Zhan was willing to sit when Yibo ordered again..

"Not here.. on the floor" Yibo said..

Zhan sat on the floor with his plate of breakfast on the floor along with his sore ass without complaining.

"Every servents are welcome here" Yibo called

Everyone came

Everyone can enjoy a month of vacation. You guys can leave.. i will call you guys after a month if needed yibo said..

Did we did any mistake master? Or are you planning to keep new servents? Buttler Han asked.

"Yes Han.. see he is the one I am keeping" said Yibo pointing towards zhan.

They felt bad looking at zhan's position but zhan just gave them i am fine look with a geniune smile

"Bu- how can young master zhan do the work of all of us? Cooking cleaning washing? It's really huge mansion it will be hard for him.." a servent said

"Don't worry.. you guys will have your payment, I will call if it's necessary" Yibo said..

___

From now on it's upon you to clean all this mansion. i don't like dirt even just a little bit. And you have to make breakfast,lunch dinner everything on time.. every work should be done properly.. and never enter to my room do you got that? And mind that don't thief anything from here" Yibo smirked.

Zhan made dinner for both of them and sat on floor to eat his food before Yibo said.

Zhan washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen and dining table.

He cleaned the whole mansion it took him 4 hours for him to clean the mansion since it was already clean.

He was too tired he made lunch and took it to Yibo's office room.

Knock*knock*

"Yibo your lunch" zhan said since the door was opened..

"Who asked you to bring lunch for me here? Get lost" Yibo shouted

Zhan flinched on Yibo's voice and he got away while tears rolled down from his eyes..

Yibo didn't took his lunch today & zhan didn't either.

It was already dinner time and zhan was making dinner for them.. Yibo was amazed to see how this boy managed to do everything.

Zhan served food for Yibo.. Yibo looked at zhan he looks really tired.

After dinner zhan cleaned everything and both went to their bedroom.

Zhan got a charger and charged his phone.. opening the switched off phone there was 43 missed calls..

Zhan's pov;
Yubin must be worried.. He is my bestfriend.. more then a brother. He is the only person that loves me.. i was lost when i was small.. maybe my parents didn't wanted to search for me but i got him. We met in orphanage.. he used to protect me like a little cutie brother who cries when i get hurt and laughs when i smile..

I called yubin and he picked it up just in one ring haha..

"Zhan where the hell are you" yubin shouted worriedly.

"Yubin i am fine, i am married everything happened so suddenly-"i explained him everything.

Zhan i got that news do you know it was on trend that mr. Wang Yibo cheated on his fiance, do you know his grandpa got heart attack and is admitted on hospital.

What? I felt so sad for Yibo as i heard Yibo only got his grandpa.

"And why didn't you come to university zhan?i want to meet you give me the address i will come to meet you" yubin said.

I don't know yubin i think i am quiting University..

TF? You know what the hell you are talking right now? How can you say that? What about your dreams zhan i won't let it happen.. i am coming to meet you tomorrow just give me your adress.. yubin said.

I sent him my new adress.. i don't know what should I do rightnow.. i have a big dream of becoming a docter and on the other side Yibo won't let me.