chapter 12

Zhan entered as Yibo's room was slightly open,

"Yibo i have brought your dinner plate, have your food" zhan said to Yibo who was busy on his mobile phone.

"I don't want, didn't i told you not to enter my room?" Yibo said without looking at zhan.

"But you have to eat it or I won't eat either and about your bedroom, it is mine too and you were the one who brought me here first too" zhan slulked.

pff.."But you Said you have already had your dinner no?" Yibo asked still using his phone

Zhan put the dinner aside and took Yibo's mobile and before he could move Yibo grabbed his hands and slammed him on his bed.

"Don't mess with me" Yibo said looking at lying zhan.

"I just asked you to have dinner what's wrong" pouted zhan who was still pinned by his husband.

"Go and feed your so called friend, you don't have to come here" Yibo said leaving zhan's hands.

"I am hungry eat it and then i will eat either" zhan said.

"Didn't you said you had your dinner already?" Yibo asked again

"Yes but just a little,so that I could eat here..how can I miss the fun of Enjoying eating while sitting on floor and watching my husband while eating?" Zhan teased..

You really don't want to eat it? Zhan asked again and started digging Yibo's plate.

A small curve formed on Yibo's face seeing zhan's cute cheeks while eating

Umh.. zhan pointed that spoon of food on Yibo's mouth and Yibo opened his mouth too.

Zhan fed Yibo and sometimes Yibo fed zhan..

After finishing the plate zhan asked " do you want some more?"

Yibo shook his head.

Umh.. zhan stood up with plate on his hands .. *peck* after giving a faster peck on Yibo's lips zhan ran away but fell after getting hit by the closed door."

" Zhan " Yibo got up and kneeled on where xiao zhan was.. "Yibo" zhan said in embrassment looking down like tears were forming on his eyes.

Yibo took zhan in bridal style and placed him on the bed," look at me Yibo said" while the other shook his head.

"Does it hurts somewhere?" Yibo asked

"No but it was embarrassing" zhan said playing with his fingers making the other laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Zhan asked annoyingly.

What are you embarrassed of? That you kissed me or that you fell? Yibo laugh again..

Zhan looked at yibo in more embarrassment remembering how he just tried to kiss his husband and ran.

Zhan stood up and tried to run again

Hey careful" Yibo wishphered

Zhan stood infront of the mess he just created, and tried to collect those broken pieces but Yibo stopped him.

" Don't be careless, i will ask someone to do it" Yibo said

"Goodnight Yibo" zhan said and blushed before leaving.

Aren't you going to university?asked Yibo next morning seeing zhan on kitchen.

Oh we have some days leave since the others are going for University's tour.

Ohh

Yibo i will feel bore can I go to see my friend and aunt?

"Where is it? I will drop you and i will come to take you from there, we will go out for a dinner today" Yibo said.

Dinner date? Really? Zhan said exitedly.

I said for dinner not date.

It's the same thing said zhan and hugged his husband

Zhan looked at yibo for not hugging him back. He was about to get off of his embrace but Yibo hugged him back.

At 6 pm Yibo went to take zhan in yubin's appartment.. and saw zhan was bathing the dog and yubin was pouring water

Oh yibo come here see this is hunk said zhan giggling and bathing hunk happily.

Who baths dogs at midnight??

"Oh it got dirty because of playing on the garden the whole day so i was making him bath" zhan replied.

So are you not going home with me?

Wait let me finish..

I am leaving then" Yibo said..

Oh wait said zhan and ran to hug his husband from behind with his hand full of soap.

"Oh soap i am sorry Yibo" zhan said and poured water again.

"Oh i am sorry Yibo " zhan again said and tried to open his coat which was wet..

"You will be the death of me one day let's go home" Yibo said pulling zhan to their car.

"Oh and then we will go on a date right?" Zhan giggled

"You didn't wanted right now? You were so busy playing with your hunk so go with them, i don't want to anymore"

"Are you telling me we are not going?" Zhan asked,

"Yeah no mood" Yibo replied