chapter 5

Next day zhan was feeling so bored. He had nothing to do.. after finishing his works he was sitting on sofa.. he was alone at this big mansion, so he thought about going to the appartment he used to live in to get some books to read.

Zhan was about to get out of the house when Yibo stooped him.

Yibo when did you come? Asked zhan while he was just ready to step out from the main door.

"You won't take my word's seriously?do you".. said Yibo and pulled zhan to zhan's bedroom.

"From now on you won't have to work you just stay here" said Yibo and pinned his legs making him unable to move out of this room except to bathroom and his own room.

"Yibo i wanted to bring some books from my appartment.. i feel alone at this whole mansion.. why are you trying to cage me like this? Can you tell me what my fault is?" Zhan asked

"Your fault?you are asking what's your fault?
Because of you my grandpa is in ICU.. he had heart attack and also got paralyzed he will take more then a year to get up from Hospital's bed god damn it. You should Thank to God that he is still breathing cause if he stops then i promise you it will be your last day on earth" Yibo said before leaving.

Zhan sobbed silently.. what did he do? Did he did something wrong loving Yibo? Yes it was his fault to give in to Yibo that night but what could he do either?

Zhan slept after that.. zhan was feeling just to die right now.. he never thought his life would turn into living hell.. what did he do to deserve this? Before his parents left him and his wish was to be successful and have a happy family again.. he wanted love but why do he always gets hatred? Is he that bad?

Mr. Han entered and kept the plate of food beside zhan..

Zhan master asked me to bring food for you..

Zhan already was asleep.

The food remained untouched.

Next morning.

Mr. Han brought breakfast for zhan.. again it was untouched..

Mr. Han brought dinner for zhan again it was untouched.

__
Master.. young master zhan Haven't ate anything since yesterday..

Okay bring the food.

"Zhan wake up.." Yibo said

But zhan didn't..

"Zhan wake up, i have brought food for you, eat then you can sleep" Yibo said again.

"I don't want to eat anything, can you leave me alone please" zhan replied without looking at yibo.

"You haven't ate anything since yesterday get up fast" Yibo ordered but zhan didn't.

I am telling you for one last time zhan.. if not-

"If not what? You will beat me ? Tie me up? Rape me?Slap me? What will you do?" Zhan asked.

I - i will allow you to bring your books and you can go to your university from tomorrow..

"Really" zhan asked still sleeping.

"Umm only if you eat" said yibo.

"Okay i will" said zhan and got up.. his face was fully stained with tears..

Yibo felt bad seeing zhan's face.. he removed what he tied in zhan's legs and went away.

"I shouldn't feel bad he is the cause why my grandpa is suffering" Yibo thought.

"Let him go and make sure that two bodyguards to follow him, watch him what he does" said Yibo to butler han.

__
After eating zhan happily went to his appartment , Yibo already brought cloths and necessary things for zhan so he doesn't need anything except his fouvrite books..

Zhan called yubin and yubin Ran to zhan and hugged him.

"You have became more thin zhan" yubin said sadly.

"Don't worry yubin i will meet you at University from tomorrow onwards" said zhan.

Really? I am so happy said yubin and hugged him again.

Unknown to him their huggings here was live boardcasting on Yibo's mobile phone..

So this is why you wanted to go? Thought Yibo and slammed the table.

I got less readers but yet i will write.. don't forget to comment it gives me more will to write😁