Part 15

Guilt and disappointment, filled me as I wake up with Harry's arms wrapped around me.

He donated money to help with my dad, and I thanked him with sex. I felt ashamed, the though makes me feel dirty.

"Morning." Harry yawned, smiling at me with sleepy eyes.

"Harry I can't do this." I said, sitting up. Making Harry's smiled fade.

"Do what?"

"This. Having sex with you, when you do something nice for me."

"It was only once. The last time was just sex." I shock my head.

"That's not the point Harry. I'm not that kind of girl."

"But you can pretend to be." He smirked, lust glazing over he's eyes.

"No Harry. I'm not someone who's gonna have sex with you to paid you back." I said moving away from him.

"I'm not asking you to. But I want you." He lightly ran his fingers down my thighs.

"I don't want this anymore. Isn't it weird for you? I'm so much younger." I mumble.

"Age is just a number Jade. I'm not ashamed or anything to be seen with you." He just laughed it off, not realizing I what I was saying.

"That's not what I'm saying Harry. I can't give you what you want."

"And what's that?" He asked, eyebrows raised.

"You're 35 Harry, you should be starting a family. Not having casual sex with me." He just looked at me blankly, not getting what I was saying.

I rolled my eyes, getting out of Harry's bed. Replacing Harry's shirt, with mine.

"Are you joking? I don't know how many time I have to tell you, I want more with you." He got out of the bed, walking towards me.

"Stop. Harry this isn't what you want." I put my hands out, to stop him from coming any closer.

He gave me a sad look, letting my hands lightly push against his bare stomach.

"But it is." He whispered, lacing his fingers with mine.

I couldn't stop myself when he leaned in, placing his lips upon mine.

"I'm not using you for sex." He said breaking the kiss for a moment.

"And I'm not using you for your money." He moaned into the kiss, letting me know he believed me.

I laced my fingers in his hair, lightly pulling at the ends. I could feel my knees starting to go weak, as the kiss got deeper.

"You're so beautiful." He said, throwing me on the bed. Undressing me with his eyes.

"So what are you waiting for?" I innocently asked, bitting my lip.

"I wanna take you right here, right now. But I have to go to work." He sighed, never taking his eyes off my body.

I nod, covering myself with the blanket.

"Do you wanna stay here, or drop you off somewhere?"

"Can you drop me off at the hospital?" I asked, watching Harry undress himself.

"Of course." He smiled, moving into the bathroom. I faked smiled back. Knowing he has me wrapped around his long ass finger!