Part 21

"Le-leaveing....what do you mean?" I stuttered feeling Harry warp his arm around me, leading me to his living room so I could sit.

"I wasn't sure how I was going to tell you." He whispered looking down at his hands as he sat beside me, making sure there was a gap between us.

"Telling me what? What is happening?" I was even more confused Harry had never once mentioned him moving or leaving.

"That's why I went into work the other day they want me to go back to England." His words hit me hard, like being punched in the face unexpectedly.

"What the hell for?"

"They want me help out with a new project. I couldn't say no Jade, it's not even for that long." I could tell in his eyes there was more.

"How long?" I ask my mouth dry, as I look down at my hands. Feeling Harry move uncomfortably beside me.

"3 to 5 years." His words numbed me, he kept talking but couldn't hear what he was saying.

It was like those slow motion part in movies, where everything echoes. Three to five years feels like forever.

"Har-Harry, Stop." I whisper placing my hand on his knee, to silences him. "Just stop talking...please."

He nodded giving me that sad, puppy dog look.

"I'm sorry. I lov-"

"Harry stop! I just can't listen to you talk right now." He nodded sitting back not saying another word.

We sat there in silence, just our breathing filled the room. I could tell he wanted to say something but was waiting for me to say something first.

"You should go." I whispered keeping my eyes on my hands.

"Wh-what?"

"Go. Go back to England don't let me hold you back, this is your job I weren't expect you to choose anything else. I weren't want you to." I said finally looking him in the eyes, giving him a small smile.

"Jade, please it's ok to be mad."

"Why? I don't want to be mad at you. This is ok, I'm ok with this." It felt weird to say it, but I meant it.

Even though a part of me wanted to scream and yell at him, I was also happy for him I'm sure this opportunity meant so much to him.

"I love you so much Jade!" He whispered placing his hands on my cheeks, caressing me gently. I few tears fell down his own cheeks.

I just smiled and placed my lips on his for one last amazing, meaningful kiss.

-

-

-

1. Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I'm horrible.
2. I think I'm gonna write one or two maybe three more parts and than end this book. Love you guys <3