Part 22

Dear: Harry,
     I can't believe it's been a year since you left. I'm sorry I haven't tried harder to keep in touch, you are probably wondering why I am even writing to you its been so long, but I'm writing to thank you.

Thank you for teaching me to be myself, to not always see the bad in everyone. Thank you for teaching me to stand up for myself, and when I couldn't thank you for standing up for me.

Thank you for being the person I could call for anything, being my shoulder to cry on, for loving me when I couldn't love myself.

I'm also writing you to say sorry. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you like you were for me, I'm sorry I never told you how beautiful you are, and only told you about the bad I saw.

And most importantly I'm sorry for not loving you the way you needed to be. I did and do love you but I couldn't see that because I didn't love myself. I was hurting and I used you to make me feel good again, and I'll never fully forgive myself for that.

You did so much for me and I only give half of it back to you so I understand if you don't write back, and have moved on with your life, but know you always have a place in my heart.

I hope you find someone who loves you the way you should be, the way I could not.

Love,
Jade.

P.S
My case against Jake's case got re-opened. I know you had something to do with it, so thank you again. I've also started to talk to someone about it, I'm finally truly happy and it couldn't have happened without you.

-

-

-

I'm writing one more chapter than this story is done. <3