Part 3

I can't believe I did that! I've never been like that with a guy before. Why him? What is it about Harry that makes me act this way? A knock on my bathroom door pulled me from my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?" Ava ask through the door

"I'm in the shower" I said letting the hot water run over my face

"Who cares? We have the same parts" she said walking into the bathroom sitting on the counter. "Sooo how was it? Where did he take you?"

"It was fine & just coffee" I said debating weather or not I'm gonna tell her what I did in the car.

"I feel like you're not telling me something" well shit am I that easy to read?

"I don't know what you talking about" I said putting shampoo in my hair, wishing this conversation would just end.

"Did you hook in the bathroom?"

"WHAT?! NO!" I wish. How can this one guy, who I barely know make me feel & want all this?

"So what happen that you're not telling me?" Ava asked I was hoping she would just drop it but I guess not.

"If I tell you, you can't say anything about it okay?"

"Ok"

"I gave him a boner & than left" I said skipping the details of how I gave him the boner. "Can you pass me my towel?"

"Wait, what!" she yelled passing me my towel over the shower "so what did you do to give him a boner?" so much for skipping the details.

"I may or may not have been on top of him, kissing he's jawline" I said waking out of the bathroom & into my room.

"Damn! I've never been so proud of you." she said pretending to wipe tears from her eyes, as I rolled mine

"You're a pain in the ass, you know that right?"

"Ya I know. I'm going to bed now we can talk more about this in the morning" she yawned walking away

"Ok night" I said changing into a over sized t-shirt & some shorts before getting into my bed. I still can't believe I did that, but I would mostly likely do it again.

-
It hadn't even been 24 hours from the last time I saw him, & I couldn't stop think about Harry. I don't know if it was because Ava wasn't here to keep my mind off of him, or because I was watching Harry Potter & their accents reminded me of his. I know I was gonna regret this but I had to text him

From: You
Hey, are you working today?

It took him about 5 mins to reply

From: Harry
Hey, kinda I'm working from home today why? You wanna come over ;)

From: you
Sure lol

From: Harry
Ok I'll pick you in about 30 mins

From: you
Ok see you soon.

I changed in to a red with dark blue spots crop top, a navy blue skirt, & some black flats. I pulled my hair in to a some what messy pony tail, a fixed my airplane necklace so that it was on top of my shirt I grabbed my jacket before walking out the door. Thank god Harry was waiting at the gate I was freezing in this skirt, I didn't realize how cold it was.

"Hey you look..."

"I look what?" I asked watching Harry pretty much undress me with his eyes.

"You look beautiful" he said finally taking his eyes off me as I got into the car, hoping he couldn't see me blushing.

"So about last night" Harry said breaking the awkward silence.

"What about last night?" I asked praying he doesn't bring up what I did,

"I'm sorry about the whole money thing. I know you're not that kind of girl" he said smiling at me & I could tell he actually meant it & wasn't just saying it to get me in bed with him.

"It fine, isn't that what a sugar daddy does?" he just laugh & parked his car, I didn't even realize we were at his house already.

"Wow!" I was pretty much picking my jaw off the ground, he's house was huge & stunning!

"Thanks, are you gonna come in or..? I just rolled my eyes & laughed as he opened his front door letting me in. If I thought the outside was stunning, the inside was breath taking!

"I can't believe you live here' I said in awe as I looked around

"Me either, would you like something to drink? Wine, beer, water?"

"Umm water please" I said fixing my my skirt as I sat down

"Here you go" he said putting a glass of ice water in front of me

"Thanks" this was so awkward! "Do you play the guitar?" I asked noticing the guitar on the other side of the room.

"Ya a little" he said picking it up "Any requests?"

"Hey there Delilah" I said the first song that came to mind. He started to play the notes on the guitar looking so intent & happy. Not to mention how good he was! I wonder what could ever make someone so talented to give up on their dream?

"Anymore requests?" he asked but I ignored him. Taking his guitar away from him & putting my legs on each side of him so that I was straddling him like I did in car yesterday. I started kissing down his neck as he moved his hands up my legs & skirt moaning into the kiss, making me wet. He stood up, I wrapped my legs around him before he pushed me against the wall kissing down my neck.

"I told you I'm..." I was so out of breath as he unzipped my skirt
"I'm not having sex with you" I said ripping his shirt off, throwing it a crossed the room.

"I know" he said carrying me to his bedroom throwing me onto the bed, I took my shirt off as he watched. I could see him getting harder, he pushed me down on the bed kissing down my stomach causing me to moan. Before he could do anything else I flipped him over so I was on top, I unzipped his pants as he helped me take them off of him. I ran my fingers over his butterfly tattoo on his stomach, I don't know why this turned me on so much. I kissed down he's happy trail stopping at his underwear.

"Fuck!" he yelled flipping me over looking at my near bare body "You've done this before right?" he asked I nodded bitting my lip. "Good" he said taking off my & his underwear before slamming into me hard with out warning.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled it surprisingly didn't hurt it felt amazing.

"Fuck! You feel so good" he moaned into my neck, I rocked my hips back & forth with every thrust he made.

"I'm so close!" I moaned breathless I've never felt this good before

"Me too baby" He moaned. I could feel a knot tighten in my stomach as I hit my climax. Harry pulled out as I got off the bed & onto my knees taking him into my mouth & let him finish off. It only took him a few seconds to climax

"Oh I'm not done with you yet" he said as I looked for my bra, he throw me back on the bed opening my legs wide. He circled his tongue around my clit, causing me to moan loudly. He worked magic down there as I felt my second orgasm coming on I grabbed his hair & moaned loudly

"Holy shit Harry!" I yelled as he licked me dry

"That's was amazing" he said laying down beside me kissing my shoulder, than my neck, & finally my lips.

"It really was" I said as he covered us up with the silk covers, he put his arms around me kissing my forehead before I slowly drifted off to sleep.