06

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟲𝘁𝗵 (𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹)
8:04 PM

I straighten the last piece of my hair before unplugging the flat iron. I never flatten my hair, but I actually love the outcome. My hair looks longer than ever.

With makeup, I kept it as simple as I could. I kept it natural, but used black liner in my lash line before applying mascara. I pick up my tinted gloss, and apply it to my lips.

I step out of my bathroom, and walk towards the full mirror sitting against the wall in my room. Looking at my reflection, I like what I've put together. I put on a black off the shoulder long sleeve top, and paired it with ripped black jeans. I then sit on the edge of my bed to step into my black leather booties. Standing up, I grab my black leather jacket and slide my arms in.

I feel confident. All black is an essential outfit I wear out in the city when I'm at school. It can never get old.

I walk into my closet and grab my black cross-body purse. I put my wallet inside, and then hang it on my shoulder. One last look in the mirror, and I'm headed to Talia's. I open my phone and shoot Talia a text while heading down my staircase.

                                              𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎

                                                      𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟!

I step down the last step of my stairs, expecting to meet eyes with my Mom on the couch. Looking up, the living room is completely empty. I look to the key rack by the door, only to see her keys gone.

She was obviously called in again.

I let out a sigh while I walk out the front door and close it behind me.

It was a chilly night. Not warm like the last few nights have been. The moonlight shined over the street, and the clouds were a light shade of gray.

Walking down the sidewalk, I feel anxiety fill my chest the closer I get to Talia's house. I look ahead to Harry's mustang sitting last in their driveway.

I wonder if Harry goes out often?

I'm sure him and the boys are probably rowdy. I see it more from Louis and Niall though. Harry is honestly quiet. He seems to be a thinker, and when he actually does speak, he talks very slow. It's weird that I know his friends' personalities more than his.

I also think there may be a darker side to him. Not crazy bad, but I don't think Niall, Louis, and Harry are very successful real estate agents. They have to be doing something else.

As I reach the front door, I ring the doorbell. I heard the sound of muffling, along with giggling. The door opens suddenly, and Niall's face beams in front of me.

"Are you ready for a crazy night?" Niall chuckles. I nod, and step forward into the foyer. The house was a mess. There were still cups and half-eaten plates strung anywhere around the house.

I look across the hall to see Harry scrolling through his phone on the couch. He doesn't even look up.

Talia turns from around the corner. She's wearing a slip dress paired with a black denim jacket and her red block heels from last night. Her hair was in a high slick ponytail, and she did a heavy winged liner look on her eyes.

Louis was behind her. Completely checking her out. He actually looks like he's really into her. He wore all black again, and his tattoos stood out more than usual. She walks towards me, but also looks back to beam a smile at Louis. He grins.

Talia squeezes me in a hug before saying, "My mom is still passed out in her room from last night." along with a laugh.

Niall clears his throat. "Yeah, she was exhausted after I gave her birthday present. Huh Harry?" Niall jokes.